Advise Me/First Cycle

I would like to start by saying that I love this forum and all the great vets and the such array of knowledge that is in here. I have been reading on this forum daily for at least half a yr i know. I can even remember seeing the conquistadors first post. 

So believe me when i say “ive been around” haha… Again, i believe this is the best, most knowledgeble group of guys on the web… And enough with the ass kissing. haha (no homo)

About me:
22yrs old
~16% body fat
~195 pounds
training exp. - have been working out for quite awhile now, since junior high i believe. had a phoenix moment and have been doing a complete turnaround in diet and exercise since about this time last yr… have great form from yrs of lifting, but was never once said a word to about nutrition(i have a personal vendetta against my high school coach and health teachers now!) so just in the past yr did a complete turnaround with the diet.

… started my first cycle the beginning of last week. and am finally getting around to posting. i could go through it solo, but why when i have you guys, right?

cycle:
test e- about 450/wk after front load
dbol - 25mg/day weeks 1-3, 6-9 (during my lactic acid training phases of the cycle)
GOAL is to get maybe 10.lbs lean mass and get rid of maybe 4%bf

cycle length will be something like 11 weeks. with pct being either traditional or stasis taper. more research is needed on my end to make the proper call…

so what do you guys think?.. other than "fvck this guy and his long a$$ post!"haha. but hey, in my defense, you guys would have asked for it later… thx for the critism and support.

Before I address your cycle, what type of results have you had in the last year since you changed your diet?

Read this:

https://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

I would initially say if u just figured out your diet a year ago, you should ride that out without AAS awhile longer, as the first 2 or 3 years of correct nutrition are going to yield the best natural results, 60+ pounds easily. But you have already started so enjoy the ride I guess, and rely on your food intake not drug intake to get the gains you want out of the cycle.

This seems like all I can talk about lately. Where’s your AI?

Since you have only figured out your nutritional requirements roughly over a year ago I would put more time in with these.

Theres no reason while being 5’11 in your early 20s that you shouldnt be able to reach 210ish with your bf in the mid teens.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Since you have only figured out your nutritional requirements roughly over a year ago I would put more time in with these.

Theres no reason while being 5’11 in your early 20s that you shouldnt be able to reach 210ish with your bf in the mid teens.[/quote]

agreed

Thx for the quick replies everyone… i will address more now since it needs to be known for everyone to give a proper response. i would have done it in the original post but felt i was rambling on…

Before my life change i was about 225 with no muscle. i have not a clue on the bf% but believe me i had no muscle on my frame. i had basically let myself go to shiit. i had quit working out, i didnt care what i ate, and a few other things going on that just werent good for my health… so i decided there needed to be a change. and it so far it has been going great. absolutely great…

as far as AAS goes, i believe i should have waited longer myself but let the curious side of me get the better. i look at AAS strictly as an aid to my diet, nutrition, and training. hopefully to just get me in better overall health quicker.

kroby:
the link is not working for me. can you let me know what the original name of the article of post was so i can follow it up?

dean12345:
thx for the words brother. again, i realized i should have waited another yr or so… on the other side, this kinda feel into my lap and at not bad prices so i thought i would test the waters. and so far, the water is a beautiful, shimmering, ocean scene. haha. lovin it

5.0:
i have seen alot of talk of AI’s as of late also. haha… that is the only part of the cycle i couldnt get ahold of. which was kind of dissapointing. i have nolva on hand in case of gyno. and have clomid also with me if i decide to go the traditional pct… but if it could of came through for me i would have ran anastrozole at .25 probably.

LillGuy001, FuriousGeorge:
thx for the responses, and ill make sure to keep my nutrition right to get there in a yr or so

[quote]Phyzeekk wrote:
5.0:
i have seen alot of talk of AI’s as of late also. haha… that is the only part of the cycle i couldnt get ahold of. which was kind of dissapointing. i have nolva on hand in case of gyno. and have clomid also with me if i decide to go the traditional pct… but if it could of came through for me i would have ran anastrozole at .25 probably.[/quote]

Research chemical companies. Affordable, and easy to get. Gyno isn’t something you want to deal with after the fact. Stop it before it happens. Shit, I feel like a salesman.

4/6/08

Wow what a weekend. First off, i cant say that i have ever been more mad at myself and pleased with myself at the same time… Im pissed bc my diet and exercise was absolutely shit. Well compared to what it has been. I dont think ive had a cheat meal in 2-3 months, and now i gave myself a cheat weekend! WTF phyzeek, WTF? Chalk full of alcohol, and cigs. Man, did i feel shitty in my cardio session today… Great news is i got a little workout in the bedroom this weekend and heard the quote “oh, i like your-- OMG! i fvcking love your muscles!”… Now thats a confidence boost. HAHA. love it… So todays pin day, and am thinking calfs again bc they are byfar the most lacking areas. Tmrws going to be a complete crunch down on the diet. Going to get my log book going again on my diet… So until another day…

5.0:
Alright, you talked me into it haha, im getting my anastrozole soon. Although even a few dollars for me is killer… theres no broke like college broke. Or, thats what im hoping for anyways.

[quote]Phyzeekk wrote:

5.0:
Alright, you talked me into it haha, im getting my anastrozole soon. Although even a few dollars for me is killer… theres no broke like college broke. Or, thats what im hoping for anyways.[/quote]

Look at it this way: You can spend 60 bucks for an AI now, or you can spend $3000 later to have the breast tissue cut out from your chest. Which sounds more reasonable? If you’d been reading this forum since my first post, you should remember that I did the same thing you were doing and it was to my detriment, as I developed gyno on cycle.

That said, you said you ordered it so I’ll drop it. Good luck on your cycle. Everything else sounds fine. Though, as others have said, I wonder about your nutrition. You should post a sample day’s diet up here.

So its another day done. Another great day… Here was todays meal plan.

Meal 1 - 10;30
2 servings BBQ 35g pro
serving roast beef 10g pro
small serving mashed potatoes 20g carbs

Meal 2 - Noon
serving BBQ 15g pro
serving roast beef 10g pro
bite of potatoes 5g carbs

Meal 3 - 2;30
muscle milk 30g pro 10g carbs
CARDIO

Meal 4 - 6;00
brisket 15g pro
turkey slab 15g pro
serving of corn 15g(?) carbs

WORKOUT
Meal 5 - 9;00
2 porkchops 20g pro
3/4 lbs beef 45g pro
small salad 10g carbs
small serving apple cobbler idk30g carbs

Meal 6 - 10;45
muscle milk 10gcarbs 30gpro

Meal 7 - Bed time
half tub cottage cheese 35g pro
*Also, 7 glasses milk 50g pro throughout day… supplements - 10g cre-alkalyn, 2g VitaminC, 1g milk thistle spread throughout.
6g of fish oil between meals.

So today on the low/high(pro/carbs) side of things… i got about 275 pro, 90g carbs

Workout today was chest/tricep day. Of course mondays = national chest day in every gym! Glad there wasnt but a few ppl at the time i went so i could get my lactic acid workout done right.

Other notes.
Cardio was cut short, calf pumps hurt so bad… I believe i had tears in my eyes. But w/e, bc i have the pain thresh hold of a 10yr old girl. so…

Other news, ive lost an inch around my navel. Hell yes, pretty pumped about that. And this measurment was done only a week before i started the gear. But again, ive been playing on average a little over 2hrs everyday of basketball. Which i have only just began to fall in love with. (YEA JAYHAWKS!!!) Calves are up half an inch. arms a quarter. chest the same. Very pleased thus far… So until another day.

You should post some “before” pics and then take some pictures at the end of your cycle so we can see your progress.

Hey man, yea. For sure, pics are coming. But, only at the end will i post my before and after pics. _I have my reasons.
So, slept most of the day today. Its something like ten o;clock, and been awake 6hrs! Haha… I feel great for sure. Just got up to go to class, eat, workout, eat some more. About to go to wally world soon, grab some more cottage cheese, milk, and lean cuts. Going to GNC tmrw, going to grab some ISOPURE and casein. Cheaper online i know, but idk, i dont feel like waiting on shipping. Going to hopefully start my slin tmrw… Something like 3iu’s. Plan on running it EOD increasing moreso until about 7 or 8ius.

Other Notes:
Todays diet was good, could(SHOULD) have been better. I didnt get any casein in before my nap. Didnt eat to much overall really, but if i would have been on pace for something like 275g pro with about the same amount of carbs. I had to have a carb up day, was getting alittle weak, and just alittle foggy. But the carbs were good and came at good times.

Umm… alittle off topic, but last night i had this girl under the sheets right… Is everyone appreaticating the picture I am painting? WE WERE ABOUT TO THE DO THE DIRTY! Haha… But anyways, shes on my neck, im under her shirt, and then i run my hands down, and hit the stomach area, and… well yea, no visibe fat in clothes, but, it was just more than i wanted to see. And well, i cut it off. So i passed an oppurtunity for sex bc of that. Is this normal? Crazy i know right? Haha…

Also, Dbol is the stuff of the gods. So…until another day.

4/9/08
well its one oclock but were recapping the 9th here. Training went good today. Have been slack on legs lately as far as lifting goes but decided to do them anyways, and man, im glad i did! My legs were feeling it. Doing the teardrops(leg extensors) felt like every fiber in my leg was firing at there best.

Other Notes:
Someone really needs to help me with that girl question from my last post!

Also, i dont know what it is, but my calf pumps/cramps have been unbearable lately. I have been drinking so much milk lately that its got me thinking that maybe my potassium/salt levels are crazy out of wack. I never get much salt in my diet, mainly bc i hate it. Again, this is all guesses. Let me know what you think. Off to do some research!..until another day.

4/14
…So things have been off this last weekend. Not bad, just off… I went home this weekend for a job interview. I ended up having to stay until this morning to schedule in time for the interview, just to here at the top “…were overstaffed.”… hmm, maybe could of have heard this from anyone, anywhere along the lines.
Liftings been off too. I do lifts according to what my bodys telling me.

Just stick to the training principle, and do legs at least once a week, and try not to overtrain(when i get stuck on a certain bodypart.) Well, friday, i wasnt feeling it, so i didnt lift. Did some super intense interval on the eliptical. Brought in a gallon of water, and seat rag and just put in work. Then went and played some ball.

Other notes:
Finally remembered to weigh myself. At about 199 right now. Pretty happy with that. Not really conserend with weight. But still glad to see it going up. And really happy to have lost that inch on my waist.

Would like to end up at about 205 and lose another inch on my waist. Dont think that should be to hard. Going to be focusing more on calves, arms, and chest towards the end. The last 3 weeks ill save about 15mins at the end of each session for abs.(Hate abs!) But if i lose another inch around the navel I should be able to see a slight 6pack.

Also, never did the research on the potassium/salt thing. But, i did find on friday that I do elliptical really hard, I forget about calf pumps for about an hr or half or so.

…So i was thinking, I have some old pictures on my computer and if I was to take some updated photos tmrw, theyd be exactly 6months apart. And doing this hopefully i can get a little talk from you guys!? I mean come on guys, help me, guide me, tell me if you see something wrong… cmon now, i got something like 5 more weeks of this!

RECAP - Getting pictures on here tmrw.

Embarrassing photo 1

Embarrassing yet again.