Advice Regarding My Test E Cycle?

Last time I checked 19%

I would drop atleast 5% before starting a cycle this is because testosterone will convert to estro which sits in your fat and releases slowly over a couple months time(3+ months at the least)… this is why some guys have so many problems months after pct and then wonder why their bulletproof 2 month pct didnt work.

When i started i was already 12% got down to 8-9% now back up to 12 with just 200mg trt and holding…please do some more research before starting on this.

I know its not news u like to hear but you would be surprised how many guys have issues with BF…

Take it as a test, if u can drop 5% naturally your already well versed in diet and training, if u need AAS to drop fat %% you will never have a good physique.

1 Like

Yeah I never have trouble dropping always goes up a bit in winter months as work outdoors odd comfort food lol
Cheers

Also you never said what cycle goals are… Test cyp or eth is pretty much a bulk cycle staple. If cutting stuff like Anavar run with test props a good or tons of other options.

I was planning on putting some serious muscle bit wanted to introduce one thing at a time to watch for side effects