Advice on Wife Texting Her Boss

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
He is a rugged electrician, flown in from an oil platform to fix undefined stuff in the little town our one legged heroine lives in.

First, she is disgusted that he effortlessly seduces the head cheerleader and the mayors wife in one evening and by his 5 o` clock shadow, but on a stormy, rainy night, she has no choice but to call him and he fixes her electric installments and her life…forever… [/quote]
You should go ahead and get a book deal.[/quote]

She felt the same energy pulsating through the grid, life itself for all the things she relied on, when he fixed her with his blue eyed gaze…

Oh noez, she thought, I have a degree in gender studies, what will all my girlfriends say, but all those voices quieted down when his calloused hands ripped her bodice from her heaving bossosms effortlessly…[/quote]

His calloused hands might rip the bodice effortlessly, but that just takes him to my minimizing bra. That fucker is made of STEEL. [/quote]

Ha !, she thought, believing herself save behind an impenetrable defense, but copper wires where made of sterner stuff than her flimsy bra…

He reached into his tool box without even looking and his most delicate wire cutter had her nude in seconds…

[/quote]

All women are penetrable, I think that’s the point…

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Let me save whomever the trouble: I don’t want to be responsible for making a woman happy for precisely the reasons I mentioned in my last post. SHE needs to be the one that makes her own self happy.

If she were to say, “Aww baby, you make me happier,” then I’m cool with that. Happy even. Happier, that is.[/quote]

Yep

calloused hands ripping bodice…heaving bosums…

You can’t just leave it there. YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!!! aaaaaack

[quote]theBeth wrote:

You can’t just leave it there. YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!!! aaaaaack[/quote]

But our one legged heroine has hopped to safety?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

But our one legged heroine has hopped to safety?[/quote]

She does seem to have disappeared…[/quote]

Probably busy with post graduate work in gender studies.[/quote]

Maybe her steel bra is stuck?[/quote]
Maybe her stuck steel is bra??

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

But our one legged heroine has hopped to safety?[/quote]

She does seem to have disappeared…[/quote]

Probably busy with post graduate work in gender studies.[/quote]

Maybe her steel bra is stuck?[/quote]
Maybe her stuck steel is bra??[/quote]

Maybe you guys scared her off.

I’ll get her to come back.

I’m a smooth operator. Watch and learn.

Why, theBeth, so nice to see you here in this thread. I felt inexplicably drawn back.

For a while it felt dark and scary in here. OMINOUS. But now it feels lighted and safe!

May I sit next to you?

<<<— Needs to take some seduction lessons from Beth! LOL

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
<<<— Needs to take some seduction lessons from Beth! LOL[/quote]

Well, she is trained in the dark arts of lesbomancy.

I think Em is my new crush.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
I think Em is my new crush.[/quote]

I’m funny that way. At first people are like: “Goddamn, does she never stop lecturing?” And then at some point there’s: “Hah, that was kind of funny! But still, the relentless advice and earnest superiority, fuck, I wish she’d shut up.” And then finally they start thinking: “So dorky, but somehow I don’t even mind anymore! And that adorable know-it-all thing – how did I never notice how sexy that is?”

And them I have 'em right in the palm of my hand. :slight_smile:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

I’m funny that way. At first people are like: “Goddamn, does she never stop lecturing?” And then at some point there’s: “Hah, that was kind of funny! But still, the relentless advice and earnest superiority, fuck, I wish she’d shut up.” And then finally they start thinking: “So dorky, but somehow I don’t even mind anymore! And that adorable know-it-all thing – how did I never notice how sexy that is?”

[/quote]

Gawd you’re good.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

Huh. That’s my strategy, too.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

Huh. That’s my strategy, too. [/quote]

Don’t think I haven’t noticed! I sometimes go over to PWI just to read your lecturing posts and get all shivery-feeling.

Plus, you’ve promised to help me if I ever feel the need to urinate out of a high window, right? Wasn’t that you?

theBeth! This business of hitting for the other team has revolutionized my life! Yesterday I got pulled over by a female state trooper, which generally spells doom, but not only did she only give me a warning, she did it in the warmest, cheeriest manner I’ve ever encountered when I’ve been caught in the commission of a traffic violation.

There was that one cop who got all who’s-your-daddy about giving a warning, which was pretty good fun, but he wasn’t sunshiny like she was.

This is definitely the good life.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t think I haven’t noticed! I sometimes go over to PWI just to read your lecturing posts and get all shivery-feeling.

Plus, you’ve promised to help me if I ever feel the need to urinate out of a high window, right? Wasn’t that you?

theBeth! This business of hitting for the other team has revolutionized my life! Yesterday I got pulled over by a female state trooper, which generally spells doom, but not only did she only give me a warning, she did it in the warmest, cheeriest manner I’ve ever encountered when I’ve been caught in the commission of a traffic violation.

There was that one cop who got all who’s-your-daddy about giving a warning, which was pretty good fun, but he wasn’t sunshiny like she was.

This is definitely the good life.[/quote]

Mind if i stand below the window?

Let me guess. This state trooper: It made you feel warm low in your belly and down your thighs. It’s that instant you lock gazes and you can feel it, regardless of roles/authority. That shivery moment. And I just read your mind because after that, you thought about her punishing you for your violation.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[/quote]

This is definitely the good life.[/quote]

Mind if i stand below the window?

Let me guess. This state trooper: It made you feel warm low in your belly and down your thighs. It’s that instant you lock gazes and you can feel it, regardless of roles/authority. That shivery moment. And I just read your mind because after that, you thought about her punishing you for your violation.

[/quote]

Hmm, no, not exactly like that. I may not be all the way gay yet.