Advice on Wife Texting Her Boss

Lol @OP attempt to ‘‘destroy’’ his wife’s lover.

I mean, seriously, have you asked your wife why she couldn’t resist emotionally cheating on you?

What I find funny is, how in relationships, the cheated party always sets up to ‘‘destroy’’ his or her other half lover/mistress. '‘Oh, man I’m gonna beat that bitch for stealing my man. Oh, I’m gonna chop that motherfucker’s balls for fucking my wife in the ass…oh, I’m gonna ruin him/her…’ LOL!

Come on, I understand that emotions are high at the moment, and that anger and revenge are what people feel and crave for, but you’ve got to look at the bigger issue first; WHAT THE FUCK HAS GONE WRONG WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MARRIAGE? If your wife is a cheat, she’ll always be a cheat. If the lover is a fucking scum, then he’ll always be a fucking scum. Beat him, fuck him up, your life will never be the same 'cos the trust you had for the person who loved had vanished, and it’ll take time to rebuild it.

Going through her pc history to find the truth is a lil’ bit too late. This is the first thing you should have done before mentioning the texting and kicking her out. You would’ve shocked the hell outta her. Wanna go seek the truth now? Too late. She had a week to clear everything. And if she hasn’t, then you will get hurt. She might even end up resenting you for checking her every move. Your relationship will never be the same again.

It’s time you have a serious convo with your wifey. Ask her why she was willing to spread her legs for another man. And ask yourself why too. 'Cos I’m sure you got something to do with it too.

Jay Anderson, is the one sleeping well at night. He ain’t fucking married. He ain’t fucking bothered about you.

You’re the one with the sleepless nights and the broken/angry heart. And a potential broken marriage. Fucking fix this.

What Mrs Raven has done - sucks. She cheated and to me that makes her a disgusting person. Based on the one side of the story I have heard this is her fault.

However, I always try to reflect on myself whenever things in my life/job etc… go wrong. Now Raven with the above all stated if you lost your Mrs to a humourless tool like that - you need to start asking some questions that are going to have some very uncomfortable answers.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I’m gonna chop that motherfucker’s balls for fucking my wife in the ass…oh, I’m gonna ruin him/her…’ LOL!
[/quote]

Hell, if another guy could get my wife to open the brown eye, more power to him!

She won’t let me near that thing anymore.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I’m gonna chop that motherfucker’s balls for fucking my wife in the ass…oh, I’m gonna ruin him/her…’ LOL!
[/quote]

Hell, if another guy could get my wife to open the brown eye, more power to him!

She won’t let me near that thing anymore.
[/quote]

Err…

You’re too big?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I mean, seriously, have you asked your wife why she couldn’t resist emotionally cheating on you?

What I find funny is, how in relationships, the cheated parties always set up to ‘‘destroy’’ his or her other half lover/mistress. '‘Oh, man I’m gonna beat that bitch for stealing my man. Oh, I’m gonna chop that motherfucker’s balls for fucking my wife in the ass…oh, I’m gonna ruin him/her…’ LOL!

Come on, I understand that, emotions are high at the moment, and that anger and revenge are what people feel and crave for, but you’ve got to look at the bigger issue first; WHAT THE FUCK HAS GONE WRONG WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MARRIAGE? If your wife is a cheat, she’ll always be a cheat. If the lover is a fucking scum, then he’ll always be a fucking scum. Beat him, fuck him up, your life will never be the same 'cos the trust you had for the person who loved had vanished, and it’ll take time to rebuild it.

Going through her pc history to find the truth is a lil’ bit too late. This is the first thing you should have done before mentioning the texting and kicking her out. Youwould have shcoked the hell outta her. Wanna go seek the truth now? Too late. She had a week to clear everything. And if she hasn’t, then you will get hurt. She might even end up resenting you for checking her every move. Your relationship will never be the same again.

It’s time you have a serious convo with your wifey. Ask her why she was willing to spread her legs for another man. And ask yourself why too. 'Cos I’m sure you got something to do with it too.

Jay Anderson, is the one sleeping well at night. He ain’t fucking married. He ain’t fucking bothered about you.

You’re the one with the sleepless nights and the broken/angry heart. And a potential broken marriage. Fucking fix this.

[/quote]

I don’t think Jay is sleeping well. He told Raven he’s divorced yet in his facebook picture he’s with a woman who is most likely his wife (probably the older one). This means he’s scared Raven will talk to his wife. It’s also a tip off to guilt.

[quote]on edge wrote:
I don’t think Jay is sleeping well. He told Raven he’s divorced yet in his facebook picture he’s with a woman who is most likely his wife (probably the older one). This means he’s scared Raven will talk to his wife. It’s also a tip off to guilt.[/quote]

Whether he’s married or not, the main guilty party here is OP’s wife. She’s the one who strayed. (Or didn’t. Op has no proof anyway…) A woman who values her marriage will reject flirting/sex advances.

Like I said, it’s always easy to go for whoever '‘stole’'your other half, but it achieves nothing when your relationship was already in trouble.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
This sounds like a great new topic. And when I read mr Anderson it reminded me of the matrix [/quote]
I can do the best Agent Smith impression of saying Mr. Anderson btw. Just in case anyone was curious about that.[/quote]

I dunno the one I do in my head is pretty good

[quote]T-Raven wrote:
I found out my wife has been texting and talking with her boss after hours. It’s been going on for about six weeks and she was hiding it from me. She says nothing hinky went on, that they were just friends and everything was above board. He has an EMT background and she is a nurse, so they had the medical field and those experiences in common.

She doesn’t have a lot of unaccounted for time, but they work twelve hour shifts together behind a security gate and she has a trailer, so who the hell knows. I love her, and i think she loves me, but when this broke i got drunk and told her to leave and we have been separated for a week. I want her, back but I don’t feel like I can trust her. [/quote]

Back to the original thing here guys… Some texting and convos, he got drunk and bounced her now a bunch of random dudes are blowing up some dudes shit… WTF if it was just a case of friendship now this guy has no chance of reconciliation & this Jay guy now has drama 4 no reason. Has anyone pulled there head out of their asses for 5 minutes to consider maybe they were just friends?? Too late now anyhow but I think harassing the guy should stop…

T rave if yur out there let this one burn go to the strip club get fucked up and make it rain on some single moms. Go have some fun enjoy being single. If your the type of dude that is on high alert & 4 ever jeolouse just be single. Being single and dating is ok… Friday is tomorrow go have fun & stop the madness.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Whether he’s married or not, the main guilty party here is OP’s wife. She’s the one who strayed. (Or didn’t. Op has no proof anyway…) A woman who values her marriage will reject flirting/sex advances.

Like I said, it’s always easy to go for whoever '‘stole’'your other half, but it achieves nothing when your relationship was already in trouble.
[/quote]

Jesus H, we agree again. :wink:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
I don’t think Jay is sleeping well. He told Raven he’s divorced yet in his facebook picture he’s with a woman who is most likely his wife (probably the older one). This means he’s scared Raven will talk to his wife. It’s also a tip off to guilt.[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, however where you’re invested means a lot. If my wife cheated on me I could possibly forgive her because I have a lot of incentive to. I love her and we have a home and children together. The guy I could never forgive because he wouldn’t mean shit to me. I wouldn’t have reason or incentive to forgive. I would never have a heart to heart with him to find out what the root cause of his indiscretion was and how we could fix it so it never happened again.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

What I find funny is, how in relationships, the cheated party always sets up to ‘‘destroy’’ his or her other half lover/mistress. '‘Oh, man I’m gonna beat that bitch for stealing my man. Oh, I’m gonna chop that motherfucker’s balls for fucking my wife in the ass…oh, I’m gonna ruin him/her…’ LOL!

Come on, I understand that emotions are high at the moment, and that anger and revenge are what people feel and crave for, but you’ve got to look at the bigger issue first; WHAT THE FUCK HAS GONE WRONG WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MARRIAGE? If your wife is a cheat, she’ll always be a cheat. If the lover is a fucking scum, then he’ll always be a fucking scum. Beat him, fuck him up, your life will never be the same 'cos the trust you had for the person who loved had vanished, and it’ll take time to rebuild it.

Going through her pc history to find the truth is a lil’ bit too late. This is the first thing you should have done before mentioning the texting and kicking her out. You would’ve shocked the hell outta her. Wanna go seek the truth now? Too late. She had a week to clear everything. And if she hasn’t, then you will get hurt. She might even end up resenting you for checking her every move. Your relationship will never be the same again.

[/quote]

You’re exaggerating the “destroy” bullshit somewhat I think. Guy seems like he’s trying to get all his facts straight mostly. Although if ol’ beardo is married he should def tell his wife lol. Overall though he seems to have kept a pretty level head.

Also I don’t think him going over with his wife what HE did to make her fuck around will do any good lol. I’m sure she would love to shirk the yoke of personal responsibility and make her whoring all his fault. Maybe there were problems that were his fault. In that situation an adult confronts the problem and communicates about it, and if they really can’t work things out then she can leave. Cheating is what someone does when they’re too weak to do that. Sort of like stabbing someone for stepping on their new shoes. Sure it’s your fault that you stepped on the dude’s shoes, but that never justifies being stabbed for it.

That pic on linked must be ten years old. After seeing the FB pic I am having doubts about whether or not this thing got physical. I am 49 and she is ten years younger. Plus, she is a beautiful blonde with a killer body. I am thinking about asking her to sit down with me and go over the phone bill from April (when he started work) until now. I hate to throw marriage away without being sure.

Or, is it just my ego having trouble admitting she chose that dude over me?

his balls must be hairy as hell.

[quote]T-Raven wrote:
That pic on linked must be ten years old. After seeing the FB pic I am having doubts about whether or not this thing got physical. I am 49 and she is ten years younger. Plus, she is a beautiful blonde with a killer body. I am thinking about asking her to sit down with me and go over the phone bill from April (when he started work) until now. I hate to throw marriage away without being sure.

Or, is it just my ego having trouble admitting she chose that dude over me?[/quote]

Is it possible nothing happened and you just got drunk and flipped out? What will you tell her about all the E stalking? Pretty sure shes gotta be pissed on that one… Would you guys be down for a open marrige or at least a “dont ask dont tell” kinda deal? Could be a whole new awsome situation on the horizon…just sayin

[quote]T-Raven wrote:

Or, is it just my ego having trouble admitting she chose that dude over me?[/quote]

It’s completely possible nothing physical happened. Even likely. I don’t think you should throw your marriage away without knowing the extent of the infidelity and her desire to make things right. The texts were to some degree inappropriate, that’s about the only thing I’m sure of in this case. If she understands that and has an epiphany that she could lose you over such behavior then I think it would be a shame to scrap the relationship over it.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

I forgot what his real name is.[/quote]

They call him Macaroni.

I leave for a week and a thread like this appears.

Facts of the case;

1: She is texting her boss out of work hours for no other reason. They work 12hr shifts, so you’re telling me she cannot wait till another round of shifts to tell him?

The glorious thing about texts is, they’re secret until exposed.

2: She was immediately defensive about it. Nothing speaks volumes about somebody than their first reaction, no time to evaluate and “control” any response as they did not endeavour for you to find out.

3: She claims nothing is going on and is above board. Women are really good liars because they can play to a mans emotions.

4: She is 10 years younger, her boss is how old? In a position of power and hey ho, she is a nurse. Nurses are some of the most rabid cock riders out there.

5: You dont trust her. That is your gut speaking from an evolutionary standpoint. Sometime before in your relationship your gut made you think something like this, and now it has.

6: Women love men in positions of power…