git da berd

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Btw, Jay Anderson and Mrs Raven both know about this thread by now and have read everything.
[/quote]

I’m not so sure they’ve seen it unless Raven told her about it. I didn’t get a T-Nation hit on google when searching for Jay just now.

[/quote]

There are over 10,000 views on this thread. Considering there are only 2-3 degrees of separation between you and Kevin Bacon, I think its safe to assume he knows about the thread by now.[/quote]

I donno man, like I said it’s not like it’s first page on google or anything. Plus why would she even google his name? Her name hasn’t come up unless I missed it.

Jay might google his own name, but again nothing comes up except Linkedin.

So unless someone told them I can’t imagine they’d know. It’s not like they are getting a facebook update (or whatever facebook does I don’t have it) on their phone about this thread. [/quote]

The same way Holymac’s 6th grade teacher found out he bragged about banging her on here.

[/quote]
And Holymac didn’t even say her name or put up a picture. Even the details were sketchy because most of those would only be known to the teacher and Holymac yet people were still able to piece it together and go tell.

It was great she was sport enough to start an account on here. I doubt we will be so lucky with Jay.[/quote]
I missed the whole thing.[/quote]

Ya I vaguely remember. I don’t remember her coming on here though, damn.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
She may say, ‘Oh I kissed him one time’ translation- ‘I fucked the shit out of him. But I figured out he’s really a loser and now doesn’t want to fuck up what she had with you, and doesn’t want to do the hard stuff to make it work after the fact.’
[/quote]

Yep.

I hope you didn’t have to learn this, Pat, the same way I did.
[/quote]

We’ve all had that one, the one you clearly loved more than she loved you. Well, you had it, or you will.
It’s part experience, part study. It is after all what I was degreed in. I realized to late, I didn’t want to hear other people bitch about their problems all the time for a living. I just happened to have that gift, academically speaking, for psychology and human behaviour. So I studied it because it was really easy for me.

Actually two things turned me off from the profession. The first was already mentioned, I am just not that interested in people’s bullshit. Most of the time people get caught up in petty crap without any clue what real suffering is about. I ain’t got time for that shit. That’s the 80% that sits in the ‘get over yourself’ group.

The other thing was the politics. Psychology is supposed to be a science. And like a science is should have a basic premise and certain controls that deem things either as scientifically viable or outside the realm. The politics in the APA is SO political and agenda based it’s disgusting. It’s all about forwarding agendas under the guise of science rather than letting the results dictate. It’s so bad that you are basically only allowed to study and publish things that either fit or at least do not offend the agenda of the powerbase. I didn’t forsee me being an outcast fighting the power all my life. I would simply end up on the street begging for change while the agendas go on. And make no mistake, the power base is VERY liberal. So that’s what’s getting the stamp of approval. To me APA approval is merely a sign the right dick was sucked.
The problem is that real people who need the help get screwed, but get real nobody gives a fuck about them, or that.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Btw, Jay Anderson and Mrs Raven both know about this thread by now and have read everything.
[/quote]

I’m not so sure they’ve seen it unless Raven told her about it. I didn’t get a T-Nation hit on google when searching for Jay just now.

[/quote]

There are over 10,000 views on this thread. Considering there are only 2-3 degrees of separation between you and Kevin Bacon, I think its safe to assume he knows about the thread by now.[/quote]

I donno man, like I said it’s not like it’s first page on google or anything. Plus why would she even google his name? Her name hasn’t come up unless I missed it.

So unless someone told them I can’t imagine they’d know. It’s not like they are getting a facebook update (or whatever facebook does I don’t have it) on their phone about this thread. [/quote]

The same way Holymac’s 6th grade teacher found out he bragged about banging her on here.

[/quote]
And Holymac didn’t even say her name or put up a picture. Even the details were sketchy because most of those would only be known to the teacher and Holymac yet people were still able to piece it together and go tell.

It was great she was sport enough to start an account on here. I doubt we will be so lucky with Jay.[/quote]

Ya I vaguely remember. I don’t remember her coming on here though, damn.[/quote]
I think I’ve only seen reference to it. I am disappoint. Holymac complimented me in my first log though, so I was mired by the mired.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ I don’t know Pat, maybe I missed some details, but that’s not what I’ve gathered so far. From what OP has written it sounds like she has flirted with this guy through text and probably in person. He doesn’t know if anything physical happened correct?
[/quote]
No, we don’t know for sure, but then again… The behaviour described fits the pattern of actual cheating, not ‘inappropriate flirting’. No we don’t know for sure, but if something physical didn’t happen, I’ll eat my hat.
The symptoms are absolute, crystal classic affair behavior. The change in behaviour, the deleting of texts, the admissions to a lesser crime, while still being evasive, continuing ‘to be friends’ even after said inappropriate behavior has ceased, etc. It’s standard fare.

Think about what would be normal behaviour if say it were you and you were just inappropriately flirting? Would you tolerate being treated like a cheater if you didn’t cheat? I sure as hell wouldn’t. You would defend yourself, not evade the topic. In the end the attitude for simple sexting should be:
“Yeah, I said some things I shouldn’t have, I flirted, but I’ll be damned if you are going to accuse me of cheating.” ← This didn’t happen. It was more like, “but we only sexted, but I’ll take the accusation of cheating because I shouldn’t have done even that.” Nu-uh.
The behavoiur expressed is the behavior of cheating.
I wouldn’t tolerate getting kicked out, losing my phone, maybe, but not kicked out.

The words and the reactions don’t match. Why is she being so timid about the consequences and being all nice if she was accused of, and being treated as if her crime were greater, if it were not?
Her behaviour gives her away. Right now, she thinks if she admits everything, it’s over for her. She might be right, but at this juncture getting caught after the fact will be FAR worse than coming clean now.
All we need is the body, the scene of the crime is pretty standard.

The reality is that flirting IS NOT cheating. It’s not right, but it’s also not riding another dude’s pole. One is far worse than the other.
And yes, there are 2 sides to every story, but unless Raven is a liar, the behaviour he described is standard, classic, affair behaviour. Even the time frame matches the average.

[quote]
OP, if you love this woman and your satisfied was faithful or able to forgive her, I hope you use this pot hole as a catalyst to repave the road so to speak. Go see a certified marriage counselor. [/quote]

This marriage doesn’t have to be over even if she did the ultimate betrayal. But other than the OP’s willingness to forgive and work through it, it’s all up to her. The only thing Raven has to do is demand the truth, find the truth and stick to his guns.

AND if there is ANY chance of saving this counseling is MANDATORY, there is no other option. You won’t figure it out on your own, the emotions are too strong. [/quote]

Ya, obviously her actions seems sketchy. I’m just trying to keep perspective. We don’t have a whole lot of details and everything is coming from OPs side of the story. I didn’t mean to imply flirting is cheating either.

That’s all.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ya I vaguely remember. I don’t remember her coming on here though, damn.[/quote]
I think I’ve only seen reference to it. I am disappoint. Holymac complimented me in my first log though, so I was mired by the mired.[/quote]

Holymac was a pretty cool dude, I especially liked it when he went off on the call of duty warriors asking about Ranger, Seal, Delta Froce, etc… Ah good times.

[quote]T-Raven wrote:
Found his facebook[/quote]

Looks pretty married to me…

Hard to believe that’s the same dude. Looks very different on linkedin. I actually saw that, but I didn’t think it was him because of the pic.

Anyway, you know what to do man. Just don’t be fooled or be a fool. What you need is her computer. That’s where the details are at. Look for the deleted stuff. People don’t know how to cover their tracks well, especially on computers.

It’s a good thing I am a ‘good guy’ in that I ain’t a cheater because I can hide my tracks very well. What I am not good at though is lying. I also have a horrifically oppressive conscience that makes me feel guilty. And one woman is more than enough pain-in-the-ass :wink:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
This thread has been an entertaining read. And very educating. I think I’ll just join a nunnery. [/quote]

I don’t think you are using the word “nunnery” correctly.

1. slang for “whorehouse” in the times of Shakespeare

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nunnery[/quote]

Peevishly fractious, you are.[/quote]

Well, yes. I am a lawyer by training. I get paid to stir that kind of shit.[/quote]
I always thought you were some kind of spiritual leader/soldier of fortune. I’m going to keep believing that. I imagine you as a Jewish Hannibal Smith.[/quote]

No, I was just a combat engineer in the IDF, which is not supposed to even be a combat position, although it happens just due to the fact our entire country is about the size of New Jersey.

And my religious training was instilled in me because I was a pretty bad kid that would rather surf than hold a job.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think I’ve only seen reference to it. I am disappoint. Holymac complimented me in my first log though, so I was mired by the mired.[/quote]

Holymac was a pretty cool dude, I especially liked it when he went off on the call of duty warriors asking about Ranger, Seal, Delta Froce, etc… Ah good times. [/quote]
I forgot what his real name is.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^ I don’t know Pat, maybe I missed some details, but that’s not what I’ve gathered so far. From what OP has written it sounds like she has flirted with this guy through text and probably in person. He doesn’t know if anything physical happened correct?
[/quote]
No, we don’t know for sure, but then again… The behaviour described fits the pattern of actual cheating, not ‘inappropriate flirting’. No we don’t know for sure, but if something physical didn’t happen, I’ll eat my hat.
The symptoms are absolute, crystal classic affair behavior. The change in behaviour, the deleting of texts, the admissions to a lesser crime, while still being evasive, continuing ‘to be friends’ even after said inappropriate behavior has ceased, etc. It’s standard fare.

Think about what would be normal behaviour if say it were you and you were just inappropriately flirting? Would you tolerate being treated like a cheater if you didn’t cheat? I sure as hell wouldn’t. You would defend yourself, not evade the topic. In the end the attitude for simple sexting should be:
“Yeah, I said some things I shouldn’t have, I flirted, but I’ll be damned if you are going to accuse me of cheating.” ← This didn’t happen. It was more like, “but we only sexted, but I’ll take the accusation of cheating because I shouldn’t have done even that.” Nu-uh.
The behavoiur expressed is the behavior of cheating.
I wouldn’t tolerate getting kicked out, losing my phone, maybe, but not kicked out.

The words and the reactions don’t match. Why is she being so timid about the consequences and being all nice if she was accused of, and being treated as if her crime were greater, if it were not?
Her behaviour gives her away. Right now, she thinks if she admits everything, it’s over for her. She might be right, but at this juncture getting caught after the fact will be FAR worse than coming clean now.
All we need is the body, the scene of the crime is pretty standard.

The reality is that flirting IS NOT cheating. It’s not right, but it’s also not riding another dude’s pole. One is far worse than the other.
And yes, there are 2 sides to every story, but unless Raven is a liar, the behaviour he described is standard, classic, affair behaviour. Even the time frame matches the average.

[quote]
OP, if you love this woman and your satisfied was faithful or able to forgive her, I hope you use this pot hole as a catalyst to repave the road so to speak. Go see a certified marriage counselor. [/quote]

This marriage doesn’t have to be over even if she did the ultimate betrayal. But other than the OP’s willingness to forgive and work through it, it’s all up to her. The only thing Raven has to do is demand the truth, find the truth and stick to his guns.

AND if there is ANY chance of saving this counseling is MANDATORY, there is no other option. You won’t figure it out on your own, the emotions are too strong. [/quote]

Ya, obviously her actions seems sketchy. I’m just trying to keep perspective. We don’t have a whole lot of details and everything is coming from OPs side of the story. I didn’t mean to imply flirting is cheating either.

That’s all. [/quote]

I get it, in a court of law we got nuthin’. The problem is that the pull to take the ‘easiest way out’ is pretty strong in these cases. The easy thing to do, is to just let it go as some stupid sexting and move on. But you cannot really do that…There’s more and she ain’t spillin’. She’s playing a high stakes game and it’s damn sure not fair to Raven.
Everybody loses in divorce, so like I said the stakes are high and I am not impressed with the effort on her part.
The worst is the wondering. And if Raven does not get the truth, the wondering will eat him alive.

[quote]pat wrote:
I get it, in a court of law we got nuthin’. The problem is that the pull to take the ‘easiest way out’ is pretty strong in these cases. The easy thing to do, is to just let it go as some stupid sexting and move on. But you cannot really do that…There’s more and she ain’t spillin’. She’s playing a high stakes game and it’s damn sure not fair to Raven.
Everybody loses in divorce, so like I said the stakes are high and I am not impressed with the effort on her part.
The worst is the wondering. And if Raven does not get the truth, the wondering will eat him alive.[/quote]

Ya it’s a pretty shitty situation.

Ok, am I the only one who thinks Mr. Anderson has the worst fucking facebook profile ever? It’s such an old-man profile. It looks like he makes fun of his rival school and spreads chain mail all day. WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Ok, am I the only one who thinks Mr. Anderson has the worst fucking facebook profile ever? It’s such an old-man profile. It looks like he makes fun of his rival school and spreads chain mail all day. WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS?[/quote]

I refuse to look at facebook.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Ok, am I the only one who thinks Mr. Anderson has the worst fucking facebook profile ever? It’s such an old-man profile. It looks like he makes fun of his rival school and spreads chain mail all day. WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS?[/quote]
Lol I was wondering the same thing

T-Raven, do you have a facebook profile? we’re going to need a link so we can compare your profile to Jay’s.

Please tell me she didn’t like him for his sense of humor.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

This sounds like a great new topic. And when I read mr Anderson it reminded me of the matrix

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
This sounds like a great new topic. And when I read mr Anderson it reminded me of the matrix [/quote]
I can do the best Agent Smith impression of saying Mr. Anderson btw. Just in case anyone was curious about that.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
This sounds like a great new topic. And when I read mr Anderson it reminded me of the matrix [/quote]
I can do the best Agent Smith impression of saying Mr. Anderson btw. Just in case anyone was curious about that.[/quote]

Not me, because mine is better.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

I always block people like that so I don’t have to sort through it all, but for real, my facebook profile is lame as fuck.