Advice on What to Work On?

I did, preemptively, since he is a young male, he is under a lot of pressure to start early

2 Likes

ok over looked it… agree 100%. floors me how young guys will jump on that out of the gate.

no you won’t. you’re fucking tiny. Not eating enough is your BIGGEST problem right now, and if you don’t eat substantially increase your food intake, you will absolutely fail in this.

People who look like you who think that ‘food isn’t the problem’ always fail. Always. Changing your mindset right now will be the best thing you can do for yourself.

5 Likes

Let’s just says as I’m writing this I’m finishing up a 1600 calorie smoothie.
I weigh all my food
I know how much I eat.
I can eat alotttttt.

You may be able to, but you are not consistently doing it.

The way I know this is that since the end of March, you’ve actually lost weight (between 3 and 8lbs, depending on what numbers you use).

Yeah really not necessary at your age.

x2 with Flip above you’re tiny in terms of serious lifting.

In your case I would actually throw in a large cheat meal/ day once every 5-7 days. As long as training hard you will not get fat and might even boost your metabolism

That is true
But I lost fat
I gained too much fat after consistently eating 3000 calories a day for almost 2 months.
I did a two week cut and lost a good amount of fat.
Then now I’ve been eating 2500 for about 1 month and have again gained fat and alittle muscle.

And I do it consistently
Everyday I track my food and I log around 2500 calories, with minimum 140 grams protein.

You need to change your idea of what “fat” is. You need a caloric surplus to put on mass. You might gain some fat a caloric surplus. Do a cut when you need to. A two week cut was the LOWEST of your priorities with the goals you have in mind.

If 3000 was too much, why not do 2700?

1 Like

Train harder. Make those 3000 calories work to recover from your training.

I was just eating 2500 for a month and have gained a good amount of fat, again.

I know your just trying to help but if I tell you that I literally destroy myself in the gym, you’ll still say I don’t know what real training is.

Don’t destroy yourself in the gym. I don’t do that. You also won’t be able to train very hard if you do that.

1 Like

Sounds like a successful bulk.

How much weight are you currently gaining?

Since the beginning on July I have gained about 2-3 pounds

Dw, I can still recover from what I do.

My 2c is you can afford to gain more than that. You are severely underweight.

1 Like

Your definition of “literally destroy” is very different from mine…

Train hard enough you CAN’T recover from what you do. Then eat more so you can.

1 Like

Not really that underweight, compared to people here ya, but compared to regular people my age, not really.

But again, when i eat more, i tend to gain weight.