Advice on What to Use for Cardio/Recovery?

Maybe I’m just missing the importance of a amateur bike race.

I feel like that would be the equivalent of me using gear to be superior to the fellas playing flag football every week.

Its your life your body tho. Dope away. It’s gonna be pretty sad tho if you use a bunch of gear and still come in 2nd.

If anyone has seen Icarus it paints a pretty good picture of the amateur cycling circuit and how the sport is just a chemistry experiment that keeps score. The sport of cycling is popular, mostly in countries that haven’t landed on the moon. So we get less of a chance to follow it here in the states.

Anyway, tbol is awesome (based on piles of data over decades) and it doesn’t need to be run very high for your particular purposes. For guys using it to build size it’s 40mg+/d. You might be able to go as low as 10-20/d and get benefits. The East Germans had their guys using it for months at a time at doses of 5-10mg/d.

No one’s landed on the moon!

Cheers Iron Yuppy. Not many people outside the sport realise how much drugs are involved now. Racing clean has left me working harder/training and eating better than many others to be left behind.

Would you recommend some test along with it? I’ve read my test will suppress if I use it.

Id like to maybe get my test levels about the same as the most naturally gifted teenagers levels (high but not so much I get BP issues and bloat etc).

Any idea how much test of want to be pinning for that?

Did you think about EPO, when I think cycling is the first drug that comes to mind.

Do you also do stimulants, or clen? Clenbuterol has very positive effects for your goal. Few years ago, I think a winner of tour de France got away with a positive clen test by stating it s came from the beef he ate…

Yeh that was Alberto Contador. From what I understand it’s good in the off season when eating in a deficit for preserving muscle when dropping weight but is not great for when racing etc due to increased body temp etc.

I’m scared of EPO. Tales of it killing people in their sleep (sludgy thick blood). These were professionally monitored athletes too.

I will probably use some clenbuterol over the winter this year and try and drop fat % on it.

Yeah, need to wake up and be cycling at night… You’d cycle during the day for pleasure and fame, and at night for your life :slight_smile:

Firstly thanks for the advice before about what to use for cycling performance.

Ok so gonna go for this starting in the next 2 week’s.

First ever cycle!

12 weeks
Test Cyp at 400mg per week spread across 2x 200mg shots with a front load first shot of 300mg. I know this is v low by body building standards but it’s for recovery so hopefully just a bit higher than a TRT dose (aiming to have test levels about the same as a gifted natural athlete in their teenage years).

Turinabol at 10mg per day on weeks 4-10 I want to see how I react to test only for the first month before introducing the t-bol and don’t want an oral for 12 weeks no matter how mild it supposedly is.

Got tamoxifen on hand- advice on when to use and how much if I get itchy nips?

Got some chlomid for after as well- advice on when to start and at what dosage would be appreciated?

Not gonna do EQ yet. I’m imagining I’m gonna do another cycle similar to this first one sometime around Christmas then maybe try some EQ on a third cycle.

See how I get on with this to start with?

I’ll be eating at maintenance but doubling my training volume hoping to drop a bit of BF across this 12 week cycle too.

Any pointers? I’m slightly shitting it but excited at the same time!

When would anyone advise you do mid cycle labs too on this course?

Cheers guys

1 tip , check @ meldonium

@roadie
For what it’s worth (which is very little) I’ll tell you my experience with EQ since it’s more applicable to what you would do with it than most on here would. When I was early 20’s and had zero understanding at all about steroids I was given EQ by itself at from what I can remember was around 200mg/week. I took it for about 2 or 3 months and the main things I noticed were increased energy/endurance and major appetite. I never ran a day in my life and once the EQ kicked in I was running miles. Like I just had urges to run (Forest Gump style) and almost instantly felt like a super human. My appetite was unbelievable as well. I hated chicken breast until EQ and then I would crave them. I ate until I couldn’t eat anymore. I did gain a decent amount of lean mass but I think that could be controlled if you really kept diet in check.

That’s really interesting. I’d read a lot of people use it at 600mg+ and say anything less doesn’t do a lot. But sounds like you were getting the erethropietin effect from it which would be what I’d want.

I’ll see how I get on with this test and t-bol stack I’m gonna do then go from there.

Low dose eq with test base sounds very ideal for my purposes too.

Think of low dose EQ as akin to living and training in Denver for six months. I would bet if you measured the effects of both they’d be similar.

People preach using it at high doses because that’s what is deemed necessary for muscle growth. But for the effect it has on RBC I don’t believe you need those kinds of doses.

Bit more advice please…

First pin 3 days ago - ended up with Test E as my supply was out of cyp.

Second pin tonight.

Got itchy nips 1.5 days ago. Did 10mg of tamoxifen yesterday afternoon and 10mg today this morning.

Should I carry in with 10mg a day or go to every other day?

Also feel slightly nauseous this morning- is that the tamoxifen?

I wouldn’t take it every day. And your itchy nipples aren’t from gyno that formed three days into a cycle.