T Nation

Advice on Tweaking My Routine

So I have recently (about a month now) switched back from a traditional split to full body training, and I find my body seems to respond better to it. I would love to get some feedback on how to just make it that much better. I'm doing full body workouts three days a week, plus conditioning in between. Any and all advice is appreciated. My goals are to get stronger, more fit and atheltically capable, and to keep current muscle mass while losing the lard around the middle (I'm probably around 20% - 25% bodyfat, and it is time to get rid of it).

Monday:
Morning run (I keep it 5km or less, and finish with a 15 second sprint)

Afternoon:
Squat
Bench Press
Pullups
Klokov Press

Tuesday:
Jump Rope Interval sprints (30 seconds sprint, 15 second rest, 5 sets)
Boxing intervals (1 minute hard boxing, 30 seconds resting, 5 sets)
Core work (varies)

Wednesday:
Morning run (I keep it 5km or less, and finish with a 15 second sprint)

Afternoon:
Deadlift
Military Press
DB Rows
Incline DB Bench Press

Thursday:
Core work (varies)

Friday:
Morning sprints, 4 - 6 sets

Afternoon (This is my power training day):
Bench Press (ok, not really power, but my bench is my weakest lift, so currently I'm emphasizing it)
Power Cleans
Lat Raises
Snatch Grip High Pull
Jump Squats

Saturday:
Core work (varies)

Sunday:
Hookers and blow. Uh, I mean rest day.

So the things which stand out to me are the lat raises on Fridays. While I love developing shoulder width, I'm tempted to switch them up for something like an Arnold Press.

Also, I sometimes feel like my back is a little under-emphasized. While I do two back exercises on my power day (Friday), I'm just not sure if I'm under-emphasizing backs. Problem is, I don't really have much room for adding more exercises. By the time I'm doing with a full body routine as is, I'm pretty beat.

Thanks!

you could sneak some other shit in there. Straight arm pulldowns between sets of klokovs, rear delt flyes between sets of incline bench, culrs between sets of jump squats, etc etc etc. Would give you a little more volume for the vanity muscles without really adding too much to the workout.