Advice on Testosterone Enhancer

Hey there,

I am lifting since a while now, had my ups and downs and experienced quite a bit with trial and error, just to say I know how to work out and diet almost (well nobody’s perfect) properly.

I am now thinking of trying either Zma or Alpha Male supplementations but I must confess I don’t really see the difference between those two. So I cannot decide :s (gf in shoe store complex…)

Is the second directly affecting testosterone levels while the first is using some kind or detourning way to produce the same results?

How old are you? Whats your training program like? Whats your diet like?

Did you read either of the articles? How can you not understand the difference between the two?

22, James chan’s shotgun method, well without entering details about the diet I eat enough in quantities to allow grows splitted in 7 meals (either p+F or p+C) on w/o days and 5 on off days).

Read both and needs advice, thanks for your tips btw~

At you age i would just do the zma that just naturally elevates your bodies release of free testosterone. what are your stats like

protein
fats
carbs
cal

Ok, that’s it it was the ‘free testosterone’ term I was not familiar with.

Stats are (in grams): 330p, 260c, 90f on w/o days (approx 3200-3250kcal)
and -80c on Off days.

I love ZMA, supposedly increases test but I take it for the deep sleeps.

Rest is important, so when you get a good 8 hours of deep unbroken sleep, it helps your recovery and allows you to increase your workload. I take it for this alone to be honest.

i would bump the calories up to about 4,000 also increase the carbs they will aid you with gains and recoverey. zma would be a good addition.

[quote]AlexD wrote:
22, James chan’s shotgun method, well without entering details about the diet I eat enough in quantities to allow grows splitted in 7 meals (either p+F or p+C) on w/o days and 5 on off days).

Read both and needs advice, thanks for your tips btw~[/quote]

ZING

I’ve just started the same program too!

How are you finding it buddy?

The higher volume deadlifts are ruining me haha!

I have used ZMA, Alpha Male and TRIBEX Gold at different times.

For me the best combo is ZMA at night before bed and Two TRIBEX Gold in the morning. I do them M-F and skip the weekends.

Like Alpha Male also but for me the TRIBEX does the job more then well.

Have to say. I hadn’t used TRIBEX for a few years and picked some up a few months ago. Dam Biotest tuned that product up in a big way. Almost feels like a little shot of test!

[quote]benmoore wrote:
AlexD wrote:

Read both and needs advice, thanks for your tips btw~

ZING

I’ve just started the same program too!

How are you finding it buddy?

The higher volume deadlifts are ruining me haha![/quote]

I took 4 pounds last month while dropping 0.5% body fat =).
Luv it, I plan to continue this for a while, adjusting the excercises when necessary (and moving to olympic lifts also soon).

Plus the workouts are really short which is a good point for my schedule and I just give everything in the hour they last.

[quote]NaturalBeast275 wrote:
i would bump the calories up to about 4,000 also increase the carbs they will aid you with gains and recoverey. zma would be a good addition.[/quote]

Yup, I do plan to bump up calories intake, but its gonna be good fats mostly (I tend to store carbs easily and not as muscle mass sadly…).

Ok thank you all for the advices, I will just try it with my next order (like Rhodiola Rosea also).

definitly get ZMA, its a fundamental supp-weight trainees are nearly almost always deficient in zinc

Ok thanks for all answers, but just to make sure. I read everyone say it’s great for sleep and such, but did not read anything concerning growth itself.

So, please juste answer by yes or no (hehe sorry :c), does it really help to grow apart from helping recovery through sleep (so somehow growth indirectly).

ZMA is just Zinc, Magnesium and vitamin B6. Its hardly a necessary supplement as your diet should have these things if your eating right.

I like it, but nothing will help you grow more then quality food.

No, it probably doesn’t do that much, but no supplements will put slabs on muscle on you. You can’t really say if a certain supplement has attributed to all your gains.

To be honest, instead of looking at test boosters, you could possibly benefit more by researching how to lower cortisol and increase test naturally and that will do more then the supplements ever could. Or you could just buy them and test it yourself.

That’s quite far from being stupid. Cheers.