T Nation

Advice on Test-E Only Cycle

I am running a 10 week Test Enanthate cycle. 500 mg/week.

I am contemplating a couple PCT ideas. Please advise.

Idea 1:

6+6 stasis and taper
100x6, 80/60/60/40/20/10

Idea 2:

6+6 stasis and taper +SERM
100x6, 80/60/60/40/20/10,

Nolva or Clomid during TAPER

Idea 3:

Test E 10 weeks at 500 mg, then Clomid or Nolva 3 weeks after last shot. No taper.

What do we think guys?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for the reply.
I’m used to your knowledgeable responses, as I have a duplicate account but I creatd this one solely for the steroid thread for anonymity.

Adex… maybe .25 mg EOD?

Also, the liquid nolva I get is from a company online that’s very Innovative. I’ve done 2 oral PH cycles before that’s why I’ve used Research chemicals before. Any problems that you’ve heard of with their nolva?

anyone?

I havent heard too much about their research chems. The only company that I have used are from the One best company that I have heard many good things about.

That adex dosage should work well, although everyone is different. Start it at about week three.

I have a friend who will be doing idea #2 but on a 4x4. He is using a little less test per week than you though.

[quote]LayinLo wrote:
I have a friend who will be doing idea #2 but on a 4x4. He is using a little less test per week than you though.[/quote]

The duration of the cycle is a greater indication then amount of gear used when determining the length of the taper. If your friend is running his cycle for 10-12 weeks then a 10-12 week PCT would be preferred over 8. It may not be a huge difference but when it comes to recovery every little bit helps.

To the OP: Just want to say thank you for the topic and being very clear. We are very much alike as far as the cycle. The PCT is what I am struggling to finalize. You explained the options clearly and as a result getting good coments from the board members. I am leaning towards idea 2. I have everything except for additional TestE. The biggest reason I like about idea number 2 is beacause of the smooth transition pshychologically. I fear the mental crash that could result from stopping cold turkey from the TestE. Thanks again and I look forward to some more comments from the board members.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
LayinLo wrote:
I have a friend who will be doing idea #2 but on a 4x4. He is using a little less test per week than you though.

The duration of the cycle is a greater indication then amount of gear used when determining the length of the taper. If your friend is running his cycle for 10-12 weeks then a 10-12 week PCT would be preferred over 8. It may not be a huge difference but when it comes to recovery every little bit helps.[/quote]

Interesting post, 2thepain, would you care to explain the difference?

[quote]LayinLo wrote:
2thepain wrote:
LayinLo wrote:

The duration of the cycle is a greater indication then amount of gear used when determining the length of the taper. If your friend is running his cycle for 10-12 weeks then a 10-12 week PCT would be preferred over 8. It may not be a huge difference but when it comes to recovery every little bit helps.

Interesting post, 2thepain, would you care to explain the difference?

[/quote]

I feel that taking higher doses of AAS for shorter time will actually lead to less suppression of natural test levels than taking moderate doses for a long duration. My thinking is that after you go over a certain amount of exogenous test your body is telling the testes to stop producing. So even moderate amounts (500mg/week) will lead to suppression. If that 500mg/week is ran for 12-14 weeks your testes have been turned off for a long time. If 2 grams are being ran for 5-6 weeks then the testes are still turned off but for only half the time.

OK, I see. It makes sense.

So his cycle was saying 6 weeks on and 6 weeks taper? Is that what 6+6 means?

[quote]LayinLo wrote:
OK, I see. It makes sense.

So his cycle was saying 6 weeks on and 6 weeks taper? Is that what 6+6 means?[/quote]

I believe that the 6+6 means 6 weeks stasis followed by a six week taper.

that’s correct.
10 weeks on, 6 weeks stasis of 100mg/week, 6 week taper.

OK, gotcha, 16 weeks total (10 weeks + 6 of test only) and 6 taper.

Cool, very interesting.

sorta, i think you might still be missing it.
its 10 weeks of full dose test (500-700mg)
6 weeks of 100 mg /week (very low dose, enough to get a boner)
6 weeks of tapering down from 100 to 20 mg/week

You’re right, I still did not understand, thanks for clearing it up!

I’m gonna do a lot of reading up on this. Good luck with your cycle!

Thank you much

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
I’m used to your knowledgeable responses, as I have a duplicate account but I creatd this one solely for the steroid thread for anonymity.

Adex… maybe .25 mg EOD?

Also, the liquid nolva I get is from a company online that’s very Innovative. I’ve done 2 oral PH cycles before that’s why I’ve used Research chemicals before. Any problems that you’ve heard of with their nolva?

[/quote]

i was interested in “that” company and started doing a lil research a month ago and it seams that sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s bunk…

interesting. maybe I’ll go with that One company or A Great company I’ve heard of.

BTW to anyone following this or reading this thread, i’m starting my log in the roid section.