[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
also dbol will llikely reduce your track ability due to calf pumps[/quote]
Is there something you’d recommend him taking instead?[/quote]

Protein[/quote]
Great point… I’m sure he was going to try the zero-protein d-bol plan… [/quote]

I’ve already said that he shouldn’t do this. I would suggest getting rid of the gear and getting the diet in check. But he will do this. I just hope he listens to WW and attempts to do it right if he won’t be smart enough to wait.

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

Protein[/quote]

hard to say… all the orals ive taken have given me pretty serious calf pumps…[/quote]
He better be a sprinter then…

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

Protein[/quote]

I’ve already said that he shouldn’t do this. I would suggest getting rid of the gear and getting the diet in check. But he will do this. I just hope he listens to WW and attempts to do it right if he won’t be smart enough to wait.
[/quote]
he wont be the first or the last to do this… might as well give him some tips…

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

Protein[/quote]

[/quote]
he wont be the first or the last to do this… might as well give him some tips…[/quote]

I’m perfectly aware but as I’m thoroughly against it I will leave the tips to those that are maybe slightly less against it. Their advice is perfectly good and the best advice I will offer besides don’t do this, is listen to WW. He knows his shit.

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:
so I’m 17 turning 18 soon… I’m 5’3 weighing 132 pounds… [/quote]

You will wonder and kick yourself ten years from now because you will never know if you interrupted the natural hormones that could have allowed you to grow taller.

Can’t you wait two years?

I wouldn’t take anyone’s advice at 16 unless it was exactly what I wanted to hear. I wish I would have in a few instances though.

As WW said. Run your cycle the way he outlined it if you must. He helped me on my cycle and I must say I am glad he did. If u r gonna run it your way you might as well not do it at all. I know where your coming from I was a high school athlete as well and really small but I dieted propperly and trained hard to get the most out of my natural body.

I will say if ur going to cycle u need to up ur calorie intake and protein intake or your gains will diminish once off.

[quote]NB1984 wrote:
As WW said. Run your cycle the way he outlined it if you must. He helped me on my cycle and I must say I am glad he did. If u r gonna run it your way you might as well not do it at all. I know where your coming from I was a high school athlete as well and really small but I dieted propperly and trained hard to get the most out of my natural body.

I will say if ur going to cycle u need to up ur calorie intake and protein intake or your gains will diminish once off.[/quote]

I eat enough protein + I eat 4000 calories a day… I also have 10 amps of sust now im waiting on my HCG and clomid…I started my dbol, I’m going 20mg a day for 7 days then starting the Sust 250 twice a week while running dbol 40 MGs a week

none taken installglass

there is no point in saying that your hormones are peaked at your current age… they could very well not be… some guys have very low natural production… which kinda looks like the case here.

since you are determined to do this…

weeks 1-10

(sustanon 250) 500mg a week with EOD pinning
(adex) .5mg EOD
(hcg if you so desire) 250iu 2x a week subcutaneous

2-2.5 weeks post last shot

nolva 40/40/20/20 and/or clomid 100/100/50/50 with adex taper[/quote]

Please explain EOD pinning

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:

none taken installglass

there is no point in saying that your hormones are peaked at your current age… they could very well not be… some guys have very low natural production… which kinda looks like the case here.

weeks 1-10

(adex) .5mg EOD

Please explain EOD pinning[/quote]

Jesus…it stands for every other day (or explosive ordinance disposal if you’re cool)

Look kid, Walkaway laid out a solid plan for you bc he knows how stupid boys can be…bc we were all one at an earlier point in time.

However, it would be in your best interest to realize that you’re a child and have no business even contemplating using steroids.

I know you’re shorter than shit and feel like getting big quick is the answer…but you’re still growing. I’m 24 and grew a 1/2 inch just last year. Do you WANT to look like a little cartoon character for the rest of your life???

And as far as using gear to improve your possible performance in high school athletics…come on man. That’s just silly. Besides, have you ever seen all the best sprinters and other track and field athletes? Tall and lean…
Not to mention (as Walkaway mentioned) Dbol will induce calf cramps.

Take everyone’s advice and wash your hands of the idea bud.

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:

none taken installglass

weeks 1-10

(adex) .5mg EOD

every

other

day

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:

none taken installglass

weeks 1-10

(adex) .5mg EOD

every

other

day[/quote]

More proof this kid is in way over his head.

OP, See you soon for advice on how to fix your fuck-up if it’s not too late already.

Man if I was 5’3 I’d be taking HGH and hope like hell it helps me hit a growth spurt…