Advice on Sustanon 250 + Dbol Course

Wasup Tnation, so I’m 17 turning 18 soon, I’m about to go on a sustanon 250 and dbol course… I’m tryna figure out how to run this course I’m think of jabbing sustanon once a week but I know ill be taking dbol(10 mg a pill) twice a day everyday for six weeks straight… I’m gonna wait 10 days after the sustanon course and go on clomid and probably also HCG…

I’m also gonna be starting athletics 3 weeks after I start my course (starting in 4days) so I wanna how improved my track speed could be and how many gains I should expect…, I’m 5’3 weighing 132 pounds, been gyming 2 years, I’m gonna be eating 150 grams protein a day on a 4000 calorie diet…, :wink:

ur 17yo…u have height 1.61cm (or 5’3ft)…
u know that men growth until 21-24yo u must probably get taller after some years …

all this if u not make aas cycle…

Do not do this! You could seriously fuck up your body.

You are going to hear this from a lot of people on here and I hope you listen.

Throw that stuff in the garbage. You are too young and could do damage that cannot be reversed.

Wow, I strongly advise against this.

I’m only going 6 ml’s of Sust instead of 10… I know 17 year olds pushing Deca, Test E and Sust… My hormones are reaching their peak so they’ll react well to HCG and Clomid as opposed to a 30 year old man, most of the ney’sayers for teens on juice don’t even have scientific facts for being against it

It’s only six ampoules with 1ml each which means ill be taking two amps of Sust 250 a week for only 3 weeks then dbol for six weeks n I’m onto HCG and Clomid a few weeks later, I just need advice on that, please don’t reply if you not giving useful advice

There are a lot of scientific facts! But, you’ll do what you want regardless. You are proving that quite well. So feel free to fuck yourself up. It doesn’t hurt me. Just so you are aware. Everyone had something useful to say. It doesn’t have to be what you want to hear to be useful. I’m sure walkway will give you some advice. I won’t. Especially after being a jackass and proving that you are immature.

(This is not a rip on walkway. I just know he’s more likely to help someone this age. All due respect WW when you read this)

Also, OP… My friends are doing it is not a good excuse. I know 17 year olds pushing deca doesn’t mean shit to me. I’ve known 17 year olds that tried to commit suicide. That doesn’t make it a good idea and I wouldn’t advise them on how to do it properly.

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:
It’s only six ampoules with 1ml each which means ill be taking two amps of Sust 250 a week for only 3 weeks then dbol for six weeks n I’m onto HCG and Clomid a few weeks later, I just need advice on that, please don’t reply if you not giving useful advice [/quote]
I’m no expert but I think your supposed to take the test the whole time…

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:
It’s only six ampoules with 1ml each which means ill be taking two amps of Sust 250 a week for only 3 weeks then dbol for six weeks n I’m onto HCG and Clomid a few weeks later, I just need advice on that, please don’t reply if you not giving useful advice [/quote]

Dude you are a freaking moron!

-you clearly no nothing about cycling

• you know nothing about the potiental side effects for your age (yes there are facts)

• you don’t even have enough gear to see any results

• 3 weeks of sust and you expect results?

• dbol at 20mg a day will probably only put on some water weight, which you will lose right after

• almost certain you know nothing about training and diet

-you know nothing about how to use hcg or clomid

Do yourself a HUGE favor and look at the potential risks of someone your age using AAS and stop listening to your stupid friends who suckered you into buying only 6 freaking amps and some dbol.

But you won’t anyways, go ahead and pin away we will see you in a few months Posting for help

Now wasn’t that some helpful advice?

[quote]KayG_Epic wrote:
I’m only going 6 ml’s of Sust instead of 10… I know 17 year olds pushing Deca, Test E and Sust… My hormones are reaching their peak so they’ll react well to HCG and Clomid as opposed to a 30 year old man, most of the ney’sayers for teens on juice don’t even have scientific facts for being against it[/quote]

Oh this good!!

“Your hormones are teaching there peak so they will react well”

Hey moron you do know you will be shutting down you own hormone production, so no they won’t react well.

Now your running deca too?!!?

Test E and sust LOL

Your short, I’d wait to see if you get any taller. Why fuck with your hormones and potentially fuck up any chance you have of getting taller.

Fun fact: Height > Muscles in regards to women and in everything in general.

none taken installglass

there is no point in saying that your hormones are peaked at your current age… they could very well not be… some guys have very low natural production… which kinda looks like the case here.

since you are determined to do this…

weeks 1-10

(sustanon 250) 500mg a week with EOD pinning
(adex) .5mg EOD
(hcg if you so desire) 250iu 2x a week subcutaneous

2-2.5 weeks post last shot

nolva 40/40/20/20 and/or clomid 100/100/50/50 with adex taper

Do what Walkway suggests or don’t do it at all. No reason to take a half assed pathetic shitty 1/4 a cycle.

also dbol will llikely reduce your track ability due to calf pumps

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Do what Walkway suggests or don’t do it at all. No reason to take a half assed pathetic shitty 1/4 a cycle. [/quote]

That’s the plan dude

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
also dbol will llikely reduce your track ability due to calf pumps[/quote]
Is there something you’d recommend him taking instead?

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

Is there something you’d recommend him taking instead?[/quote]

Protein

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

Protein[/quote]
Great point… I’m sure he was going to try the zero-protein d-bol plan…

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

Protein[/quote]
Great point… I’m sure he was going to try the zero-protein d-bol plan… [/quote]

hard to say… all the orals ive taken have given me pretty serious calf pumps…