Advice on Second Blast of Test

the reason im on trt is because i couldnt gain anymore after 180 and i wanted to keep pushing. could easily be lack of knkwledge but of course i was willing to take the easy route, reguardless of the consequences.

Did you even have low T when your started TRT?

Dude, to cut you need a moderate calorie deficit, like 200-500/day. Eat 1-1.5g protein per pound of body weight. And reduce simple sugar intake if you’re getting a lot of cravings.

You’ll lose size, but you shouldn’t lose strength if you’re doing it right. If your strength is staying the same, you’re doing it right and just ride it out. You’re not losing muscle tissue even though you’ll look flatter. It’s due to the reduce glycogen in your muscles and it will come right back after loading up on carbs when you do a refeed, which you can do once a month.

Since this is the pharma section, you can add 5 micrograms of clen per day in there, and taper up every week up to about 40 micrograms per day if you can tolerate it. Just don’t stop your testosterone shots.

If you want to supplement more naturally, 10-15mg yohimbine + caffeine + fasted cardio in the morning. And senephrine twice per day at 25mg

im not sarcastic but i have more experience than you on testosterone only cycle , i know u r bigger than me but u look at u how much you inject multiple substance.

u r on right path , i m using testosterone from last 2 years ( test only cycle pharma grade not fucking underground lab underdose ) if you want to gain more just increase the dose and always stick to pharma grade my natural genetics limit is 141lbs then i take 250mg of test per week and then i reach to 167lbs .

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter, testosterone within itself is rather potent when compared to other injectables. Milligram per milligram it’ll probably put on more pure lean tissue than methenolone, drostanolone, stenbolone, boldenone etc.

Size is inconsequential, you can get massive utilising only testosterone. The aesthetic appearance garnered by the use of certain compounds can’t be replicated with testosterone alone. Testosterone is a “wet” compound, it tends to induce quite a bit of fluid retention which gives off a puffy, bloated appearance (like the Michelin Man). As a result many choose to utilise different compounds of which elicit different pharmacological effects stacked with a TRT/modestly supra-physiological dose of testosterone. @blshaw’s size of no relevance to injecting multiple substances per se (unless it’s Tren/Trestolone). His size is presumably the result of good work ethic, adequate nutritional intake, years of training and a few cycles.

1 Like

I think you may be confusing me with someone else. I’ve lifted for 20+ years. About 10 of that was with low T that went undiagnosed for a long time. Even with low T I was able to build a 175lb frame at 5’7". Not impressive, but not below avg either.

I started TRT in 2016 after being diagnosed with secondary hypo and I am treated through an Endo who doesn’t let my levels get crazy but its covered under insurance. My TRT dose is currently down to 120mg/wk although I started at 140mg/wk. On TRT only I was able to reach 190lbs with hard work and diet although I am not overly lean by any means (~18% BF). I’ve run several blasts now which were mostly test ~500mg or test / mast or test / oral. That allows me to reach 200lbs without getting too fluffy (see avatar).

At any rate I’ve never injected high test or grams of gear. My last blast was 300mg test / 300mg mast. I run about two a year but I’ve mentioned before I think I’m done with gear. I may still bump my test a bit twice a year ~300mg for 2 months but thats probably it. I just don’t want to risk my health anymore. I recently had a CAC done and I was luckily free of heart disease. I just don’t feel that extra ‘10 lbs’ is worth the risk over TRT. I think TRT is enough for any non-competitor and the rest can be done with hard work.

4 Likes

Could you clarify your compounds and dosages for the 6 months prior to these labs? Thanks for sharing.

pharma grade allday nothing but the best

thank uou so much for the feedback will take ALL of this into consideration and begin a cut. i will do my best to push through but im one of those guys that looks at himself in the mirror any chance i get :sweat_smile:. super self concious. Again thank you i apprecaite all the support and knowledge shared! will keep ypu guys updated on how the cycle goes :muscle::leg:

apologies i forgot to answer your question. i had done a stupid sarm cycle that lowered my test when i got off and saw my labs i had already thought about doing TRT when i got older i heard of all the benfits and i eventually got sick of feeling like shit, not being able to workout and sleeping allday i just went ahead with it.

Sure. Before this I have been on a TRT dose of 200mg/ week Test C. I then bumped that to 250 and added 250mg test P for a total of 500. Bloods were taken after about 2 weeks from the dose increase.

At 200mg/week I was taking 0.25mg Adex twice a week. At 500mg I am taking arimidex as needed but works out to about 0.25mg almost EO2.

Wow, this is sobering, enlightening and humbling at the same time. I am on here with true genetic specimens. My Hct jumps above 52 on half that TRT dose. Will be informative to pull your CBC again in 8-12 weeks (how long is this blast?).

What’s your trough T/SHBG/sensitive E2 on 200 mg/week TRT? Injection frequency so I understand if it’s 3 day/7 day trough.

Further confirms I need a new hobby. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your amazing Hct response. Incredible. Take care.

1 Like

Do you have ALT values from when you were on SARMs? How long ago was that?

SHBG has always been on the low end, so I haven’t checked it recently. Here are my pre-cycle labs all at trough.

yeah i had been 3 months in taking LGD and RAD 140 and my ALT was the first i noticed it was out of range ,high 68. but when i went to a moderate cruise @ 200mg /wk it was in perfect healthy range of 38 the range is 0-49

so its been like 3 or 4 days i was roughly 200 when i began the cut sitting at 195 rihht now am i cutting too fast? heres an updated picture. just feels really weird cuase i feel smaller ! but suprisingly hit a PR deadlift @ 435 yesturday :sunglasses:

15963041091954949832390499290960|375x500

If your maintaining strength, you’re not cutting too fast.

1 Like

The guidance on how much to lose per week does not apply to the first week or two. You will lose water really quickly.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback i was at 5500 caloroes tapered off 200 calories each day, ill try my beat to ride it out lile you said!