Weeks 15-16: Clomid 50mg ED and Nolva 40mg ED
Weeks 17-18: Clomid 50mg ED and Nolva 20mg ED

Weeks 15-16: Clomid 50mg ED and Nolva 40mg ED
Weeks 17-18: Clomid 25mg ED and Nolva 20mg ED

Weeks 15-16: Clomid 100mg ED
Weeks 17-18: Clomid 50mg ED

Weeks 15-16 Nolva 40mg ED
Weeks 17-18 Nolva 20mg ED

What would be the best combination? The first one was the one that was advised here. I was also advised to do the second one by someone else instead because it would taper down the clomid in the last 2 weeks.

Any advice?

Thanks

I always do

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

With a low dose of aromasin throughout and a couple weeks after stopping the clomid and nolva

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I always do

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

With a low dose of aromasin throughout and a couple weeks after stopping the clomid and nolva[/quote]

amen i second that exact same protocal

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I always do

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

With a low dose of aromasin throughout and a couple weeks after stopping the clomid and nolva[/quote]

Clomid 100/100/50/50 ?
Just how is it that you use clomid ?. Do you take 100 mg for first and second week and then 50 the next two ? Is not 100 mg a bit high ?

Everyone has a different protocol. No 100 is not too high for the first 2 weeks. Some do Nolva only some do both. If you choose to do both you should run it as recommended above. It is certainly the safest PCT you can do.

i dont wanna start a new thread for this but i have a doubt, could help the OP too… at the PCT stage is estrogen level still elevated or is it normal since ur test is low? i hear from both sides…

and another thing during PCT ur catabolism is crazy high right ? anything to reduce it ?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I always do

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

So you run aromasin for 6 weeks? Have you always done this? I normally hear to drop the AI when you start PCT.

I try to avoid clomid since it makes me an emotional little bitch. I find that if I take HCG throughout the cycle, I only need nolva when I come off. Never heard of taking aromasin after pct. Would you care to elaborate?

[quote]G0D123 wrote:
i dont wanna start a new thread for this but i have a doubt, could help the OP too… at the PCT stage is estrogen level still elevated or is it normal since ur test is low? i hear from both sides…

and another thing during PCT ur catabolism is crazy high right ? anything to reduce it ?[/quote]

yes reduce intensity by 30 to 40 percent and take more rest time. eat slightly higher calories as well

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I always do

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

So you run aromasin for 6 weeks? Have you always done this? I normally hear to drop the AI when you start PCT. [/quote]

I usually run a low dose throughout pct, not an on cycle dose. Mainly to help keep e2 in check and to avoid an estrogen rebound after coming off the serms.

I also find that it greatly helps pct acne.