I couldn’t find a topic that covered this appropriately, I used to frequent this forum for a while but haven’t been active in years, I remember receiving the best information from here, so here it goes.
I’ have been BnC for about 6 years details are:
- Cruising 200mg Test E/wk for 2 months
- Blasting 500-700mg Test E/Wk and Proviron 50m/day for 3 months
- Irregular use of HCG ( for 2 months last year July/Aug 2000 IU Eod )
- Adex used as needed if symptoms are present.
- Used MK677 and GW50156 periodically for 1-2 months at a time.
- Currently on 200mg Test E/Week, will aim to come off in 8 weeks.
What I have on hand for PCT:
- HCG 2. Triptorellin 3. Clomid 4. Nolvadex 5. Arimidex ( probably isn’t needed, but have it on hand)
My questions are…
- Would you use Tripto before or after HCG use.
- What dosing protocol would you suggest for HCG, I’m going to start it ASAP, but don’t want to waste it by underdosing.
- Nolvadex I plan on doing your typical 40/40/20/20
- I’ve read a ton of positive posts about clomid at low dose, but for longer time frames. Anyone here have experience with this?
I’ve gone through a few pages of posts, but few had triptorellin involved, and even fewer were for pct after this long. Where there is such a broad range of information regarding all of this, I wanted to post here and get specific situational answers. Any advice or discussion is welcomed, if I didn’t format my post properly or left something out, feel free to let me know and I’ll edit it.