T Nation

Advice on PCT Timing with High Stress University Requirements?

Hi guys,
I am 21 yo, and have my first cycle planned.
It is a mild cycle: 300mg test, with small amounts of oxandrolone for the first 4 weeks and stanozolol for the last 4 weeks.

I will start my PCT 4-5 weeks after the last injection, clomid 50mg for 2 weeks.
I understand this is not an intensive PCT and will consider using HCG prior to the clomid.

My issue is that I do not want to write exams while on clomid or while feeling pretty shitty.
Could I get any input how long I will likely be feeling crappy, so at to plan that period to be in a more relaxed/holiday period.

I understand this is highly dependent on the individual, but any input would be greatly appreciated.

As a first cycle is better to try test only. However a small dose of anavar will be fine.

2 weeks of clomid is too little. Do that and other 2 weeks of tamoxifen after.

There is not an answer to your question.

Sometimes I felt good 1 months after pct, other times 2 months after PCT.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Thanks. Your name is very fitting for this thread :lol:
I will extend PCT length thanks again

I wouldn’t take 50mg clomid for 2 weeks. Your cycle is not very heavy. A straight nolva pct should be fine. Otherwise a week of clomid followed by 4 weeks nolva but may be overkill. A week of clomid at 50/day makes me feel like shit, I wouldn’t be keen on 14 days of that.

1 Like

You welcome.
My last advice would be to cruise with 150mg Test per week and do the PCT after your exams.