Advice on Off-Campus Living

My suggestion:
Get 3 roomates. A marine. A pothead. And a computer geek. Good times will ensue.

If you insist on living with chicks:

1. Help keep things clean.
  2. Cook a meal for the whole house once a week or so. Its cheap and easy, plus it earns lots of brownie points. (Gourmet Nutrition by Doc Berardi)
  3. Invest in a quality digital camera for future slumber parties and pillow fights
  4. Don’t sleep with your roomates. Sleep with their friends. Or get you roomates to pickup chicks for you at the bar. The best wingman might just be a winggirl.

Move into a normal home, i.e. not University owned, then you can do what the fuck you want, and have no security guards come and tell you some bitchy nerd complained about the music. I’m personally having a gym in mine when I geyt a house next year, im a first year, and living in halls, its not that cool, but the people are great. Also, dont sleep with girls you share with, it will only get shitty,and bitchy if bad shit happens between you. Fuck their friends and not them as someone said.

I’m gonna share a proper house with friends from University campus halls, as its the best way of getting along with the people you live with. Or failing that, choose friends,and perhaps one or two new people. You gotta get on with the people you live with, otherwise it will be hell. As I’m living with friends next year, they already know how much I eat, and that I have crammed a small gym in a 4m by 3m room.