Advice on Obtaining Mast and Primo

I never done this before and I don’t expect people to break any rules with their advice. Say I am just out and about how exactly do I find this stuff? Like say the answer is my local gym, how do you approach someone?

You need to find a forum with verified sources who post their lab results as well. There are several out there. Most transactions are done via bitcoin. Mast is easy to find and cheap. Primo is only sold by probably half the sources out there and has the stigma for being faked.

3 Likes

The old golden rule before the internet was - just find the most roided out dude you can find. 99% chance he is also dealing

1 Like

Lol I just got to bite the bullet I guess. Just think it may piss some people off.

I would go the internet route. Many suppliers even ship domestic.

2 Likes

@kazuya_mishima1
This is as much hint as I can give on great source. Just need to add a letter and switch something around.

2 Likes

been looking at this. use couple different search engines. you will find steroid dealers who ship from certain countries. in USA you NEED to find a local supplier. otherwise you risk customs intercepting your roids and having a visit from local PD department.
once you find supplier, look for reviews of site google ‘roid-site reviews’ and it will most likely link you various bb forums ‘stuff is legit got 40lbs gainz in 1 week’

Don’t use somebody you find off google. Quickest way to get ripped off. There are a handful of boards that sponsor suppliers. Those suppliers have threads with hundreds of ‘vouches’ but also post lab testing on their products. Still no guarantee but its your safest bet.

2 Likes

Where are you seeing faked primo so much?

1 Like

With a -

1 Like

I was sourcing my primo from a guy that had it a 200mg/ml. It was painless too. The stuff was legit but he disappeared. I miss that stuff, I made good progress on it. Most primo is 100mg/ml and since you really need to use A LOT for growth its a pain to pin.

1 Like

There is a reputable site that currently has this on sale 50% off. I’ve used it. It’s great. Would never use 100mg/ml again. Way to much pinning.

2 Likes

The first one definitely has a sketchy refutation so I could see that. The others I haven’t heard of.
I’m on a few source boards that do a ton of independent blind testing and I’ve yet to see any fake primo.
A lot of what seems to be fake is the stuff that’s advertised as legit pharma stuff, which is mostly overseas stuff.

1 Like

Kind of worried about getting into trouble by just buying online. Can’t believe this is even a thing I am such a noob to this lol.

Would bet you’re more likely to get in trouble asking around in person unless you are in a location where it’s legal.

2 Likes

I am guessing ordering one vial here and there is safe. If anything i just wont receive it and can have plausible deniability for anything much more than that regarding the consequences.

I would order more than 1 at a time. You’ll get killed on shipping charges. Did you find the domestic-supplier that we mentioned above? The one with Phil Heath in their logo?

3 Likes

Yes I have and read about them.

My understanding is that the USPS cannot open a domestic package unless it has been damaged.
I have ordered from them for years and never had a single issue.

you can also use sites (they do not sell anything) steroid-wiki to review domestic suppliers.
while those reviews can be faked obviously, you can sort of get a hang of it a supplier is legit, since you can cross compare those sites, and it is unlikely they would control all of them and/or remove negative reviews, which are quite common. due to the nature of the business, domestic suppliers obviously will change names/domains quite often, while international won’t (since steroid are legal in most of the world). it appears that there is little to zero enforcement on local suppliers, but they are going after legal docs who push steroids with scripts. what an irony.