T Nation

Advice on New Program

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, still new to the whole forum).
Some stats about me and my lifts:

• Weight: 148.2Lbs (BF% around 14)
  • Height: 5ft 9

For the lifts I’m assuming the bar is 45Lbs and not including it in the weight [also (ZxY) is Z - reps, Y - sets]:

• Squat: 220Lbs (8x3)
  • Deadlift: 230Lbs (6x2)
  • Flat Bench: 90Lbs (7x3)
  • Military Press: 45Lbs (6x1)
  • Bent-Over Row: 121Lbs (8x3)

I’m having a stall on the press, row and bench right now, and not sure if I should just keep going with my routine or not. I enjoy the accessory and amount in the current program and the repetition of the core lifts (although deadlifting is a secondary movement here). Currently I’m doing a 3 day full body routine, and not sure if I would benefit more from a different split or from different volume.
Link to the first page of my excel log for it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xat8sk47cggmoj/Temp.xlsx?dl=0.

My main goals are to build up to around 155Lbs/160Lbs, and focus more on bodybuilding than powerlifting, although more recently I have been enjoying the compound movements.

Any advice would be helpful.

Paul Carter’s Base Building might be a good point to start from; or Greyskull LP. Although, you’ll get progress from most training that isn’t awful if you make sure you’re eating properly.

I’m getting around 3000 cals a day, 450g carbs, 140g protein, and the remainder (around 70g) fat. Might consider Greyskull LP, looks interesting, but need to get some time to sit down and read the book.

You’re pretty bang on for diet. Maybe add a bit more protein but other than that it seems fine. Definitely read the book.