Advice on My Push/Pull Routine?

Hey guys.
Been running a routine similar to this one, but the rep ranges of the back-off sets (after the top RM set) on the big lifts were too high on reps (10+) so I decided to make a change to tailor my strength needs.
Note that this routine has a powerbuilding aproach (dont want to focus solely on strength or size, even if that means progressing slower on the two),
Also leg volume is low because my legs grow like weeds and dont wanna buy new jeans xD

Routine:

Week 1 / Week 2 / Week 3

Day 1 - Legs&Pull 1

Deadlift 3RM / 1RM / 5RM
Deadlift 3x4 / 3x2 / 3x6
DB Row 3x6-10
Front Squats 3x8
Machine Pulldowns 2x5
Wide Lat Pulldowns 3x10
Hammer Curls 3x5
Cable Overhead Curl 3x12
Cable Wrist Curl 3x15 * light

Day 2 - Push 1

Bench Press 5RM / 3RM / 1RM
Bench Press 3x8 / 3x5 / 3x3
DB Shoulder Press 3x10
Overhead Tricep Extension 3x12
Upper Cable Flies 3x12
Rear Delt Flies 3x10
Seated DB Laterals 3x10
Tricep Pushdown 3x12
Cable Shrugs 3x15

Day 4 - Legs&Pull 2

Squat 5RM / 3RM / 1RM
LB Squat 3x8 / 3x6 / 3x4
Pull Ups 3x8-10
Pendlay Row 3x6-10
Close Grip Pulldowns 3x10
Barbell Curl 3x5
Chest-supported Curl 3x12

Day 5 - Push 2

Incline DB Bench Press 3x6-10
Military Press 3x5
Shrugs 3x6-10
EZ Lying Tricep Extension 3x10
Seated DB Laterals 3x10 *light
Hammer chest press 3x12
Face Pulls 3x10
One-arm overhead tricep cable extension 2x10

Lifts:
500lb deadlift
350lb squat
265 bench press

What kind of progression are you planning on doing? With your main lifts and everything else? It also looks like a ton of filler shit with weird rep ranges like 3x5 for curls and shit. What program were you running before? And what are your actual goals? You planning on competing or anything?

Also, aside from deadlifts, you have zero hamstring or glute work. Your legs may “grow like weeds,” but doing this is an injury waiting to happen. If you’re just trying to look better and be strong, remember that glutes produce a lot of power for the whole body and make you all over stronger, and women love a man with a muscular ass. It’s evolutionary bro.

-I increase 5 lbs on the main lift sets, trying to progress in a correspondent rep range of the week. say in push 1, in the 1st week of the cycle, I did a 5RM of 245lbs, on the next cycle, in that first week, i will attempt a 5RM of 250lbs.
-My goals are to increase lean muscle mass while getting stronger, not preparing for anything.
-Those 3x5 curls is because i like to incorporate some heavy arm work, arms don´t respond as well with high rep trianing.
-yup, i tought about that, will be sure to incorporate some glute and hamstring work :wink: