Advice on My First Tren Cycle

Well, I have been convinced sust could be beneficial, but only in certain situations (trt), but it is a small amount of situations. I think it was mostly created to be able to market and sell test which can’t be patented alone into something that could be patented. Sust can give a somewhat even release of test under the correct conditions (low dose and infrequent injections which could be advantageous for trt).

Tri tren is another story. I wouldn’t pin something which contained a ester that had like a two week half life of tren until I knew for certain how I handle tren.

I would make my own mixes of oils if running multiple compounds just to simplify things and make drawing and pinning simpler. I’ll probably mix test e and eq in the same vial for the next blast. I’ll probably pin it 3x a week though. Even with the super long esters it is more optional to pin it more frequently.

I’m considering a low dose cycle of nandrolone as well. May or may not do it. I was thinking it could make sense to mix deca and npp. I would still pin it frequently. I figure if the deca is only run at like 100 mg/wk, then the clearance time isn’t going to be too bad. I would probably run the npp at 100 mg/wk was well. The advantage of deca is that it is less expensive, and is dosed in a much higher concentration (250mg/wk, which just allows less oil to be injected). I may add in nandrolone in the last 10 weeks of a long cycle that starts with test and eq. Just my thought process on why one would use multiple esters. Probably should stay clear of nandrolone though. I would mix the test, eq, deca and npp in the same vial and inject at least EOD.

I guess my point is that if one is concerned with clearance times, both the half life of the drug, and the dose used should be considered. I see the dose size ignored a lot. I wouldn’t recommend a guy on trt of 125 mg/wk wait 3-4 weeks to do a pct (assuming they were coming off of trt). I would recommend that time for a guy running 500+ mg/wk before pct.

Never. Go. Full. Retard.

1 Like

You just described 90% of medicine. How do you make it through an entire day without accidentally lighting yourself on fire?

6 Likes

Here’s what it looks like if you pin tren a/e every five days. The hex ester isn’t available to plot, but it won’t make much difference to the huge peaks and troughs. I know that this won’t help you because it wasn’t drawn with crayons, but see if you can find a grownup to help you read it. Anyway, it’s your body, fuck it up as much as you’d like to.

3 Likes

I think what is being not understood by op is that there is a cost to prevent the side effects. Caber has nasty sides. The lowest probability of negative sides comes with waiting until sides from the tren occur. Many users try to prevent side effects, and then get sides from the ancillary drugs that they attribute to the primary drug. Then they increase dose and get even worse sides. Waiting to use the ancillary drugs ensures that the side effects are from the primary drug.

A buddy of mine started test with ai use. After a few weeks, he felt estrogen sides, so he upped his ai dose. His sides got worse, and he kept increasing the ai. He finally got blood work and had undetectable e2 levels. It messed him up for a long time. All of that could have been avoided if he had just waited until sides occurred.

2 Likes

If you want to learn the hard way like they did back in the day go ahead. I don’t know what your experience with gear is but do not use blends unless you have used them alone first. That’s just my opinion and as far as AI and caber I agree with everyone here how would you know what your experiencing is a side from the gear and not a effect from your prevention measures. There are other thing you can take to help with prevention that will not bottom you out P5P for instance when it comes to prolactin. Then have caber on hand if you still get bad sides.

Also if you are so terrified of side effects that your taking stuff out of fear of getting sides then the bottom line is you shouldn’t be on gear to begin with. I personally have stuff to combat sides from my gear if i get them and I have some stuff to help with my sides but I know aren’t powerful enough to bottom me out or even stop it but will help slow it down. But I also have a fund of a few grand specifically for gyno and other side effects that I know I could get.

So save your money have that fund for that or don’t do it. If your that scared gear isn’t for everyone and it’s not a super drug. Don’t believe anyone of us do your home work. Most guys here do theirs and use this as a back board and confirmation they understood what they researched. You sound like you have don’t any of that so go do that. This isn’t the old days where you learned on your self as a lab rat there is so much information out there.

1 Like

This is a chunk of good advice. I would run p5p if running a 19 nor from the start as it seems there isn’t a cost to doing so (can’t lower prolactin past a certain point).

Do you have any info on p5p confirming the claim that it will lower high prolactin, but can’t crash it. I’ve heard it so much that I am close to accepting it as fact, but I am not quite there yet.

I think the mechanism is that Vitamin B6 is a co-factor in the production of dopamine. If you overload on the active form P5P, the enzyme produces more dopamine (also, more serotonin gets produced). This in turn leads to an activation of D2 receptors inhibiting prolactin secretion.

Since dopamine production is limited by the amount of precursor the body synthesized and this is dependent on different feedbacks, the effect is self-regulating.

3 Likes

That makes sense. Kinda like how one can only get so much testosterone production out of hcg, vs injecting exogenous test.

Yes this is one of the articles I read that backs up what you are say. You have to subscribe to them in order to read the whole article which I did because I needed to know what I was getting into. Quit thinking you know it all cause we don’t we are always learning and do the research and don’t just rely on bro science.

Well, I was going to chime in but it looks like OP is gone now. I was going to also recommend P5P as well as inform him that I am going to be running Tren Ace @ 175 mg/wk for 9 weeks and I will be pinning ED. Yea, it sucks pinning that much but I want to minimize sides as much as possible by keeping the blood levels stable.

It almost feels a little like a troll post when he mentioned that he was only called out on his caber use, but not his AI use. Almost like “gotcha, you didn’t even catch that”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Following**
@46and2 how is using Tren subQ? Does it take well? I’m going to keep this in mind