-Breakfast Cereal w/milk
c p f
This totals: 163g-50g-59g 1,413Kcal

This brings me to:
c p f
3,442Kcal 386g-196g-129g
54% 28% 18%
(before i count dinner!)

I’m 6’1" and 170lbs. I’m starting this eating plan to bulk up. I have a workout plan to go along with it. I put on 10lbs over the past 3 months in college with a protein-lacking diet. I was on about 70g of protein and 2,600Kcals a day. I’m hoping this new diet will boost my results. I’m an ectomorph in case you cant tell from my stats. Any input is appreciated.

Do you not eat meat, other than seafood and eggs?

Sometimes for lunch i have turkey. Most of my dinners include chicken, and my dinners at the weekend include red meats. Why? Would it be beneficial for me to include more meats?

Yes, I think it would be better if you ate some more meat, i usually eat eggs in the morning, grilled chicken for lunch, and some kind of meat for dinner …

That along with fruits and such.

3,442Kcal 386g-196g-129g
54% 28% 18%

But surely with these stats before I include dinner I am ok. Isnt 200g of protein before dinner enough? And 3,400Kcals? What benefits would i see in adding meats before dinner?

If at all possible, I suggest dividing your meals into smaller ones and adding a post workout drink immediatly after your workout. You will get much better results. Oh, and add as much green veggies as possible.

B

What do people think of this protein? It seems to be the best i can get.

Product Information

Name: 100 % Whey Protein - 2.28kg - Vanilla
Price:
€60.00
Details:

WHEY PROTEIN is the highest BV (Biological Value) protein available.

Research has shown that the highest rate of nitrogen retention is achieved with 100% whey protein. In addition to the advantage in terms of potential utilisation, whey protein also contains proteins such as lactalbumen and immunoglobins, which are known to be vital for proper immune system function.

Of special importance to body-builders and athletes is a very high concentration of branched chained amino acids (BCAA’s) found in whey. The BCAA’s (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) make up about a third of the protein content of human muscle tissue.

Micro-filtration is a state-of-the-art process, which is used to create USN’s Whey Protein complex. This preserves the integrity of the proteins, which otherwise can be damaged by excessive heat. Recent research has proved that the once popular Ion-exchange method removes and denatures some of the proteins. USN only uses proteins manufactured through the microfiltration process ensuring total protein integrity.

Taking advantage of science and the technology of protein offers the body-builder and athlete a huge advantage in terms of the speed and efficiency of lean muscle repair and building.Properly manufactured whey protein isolates and concentrates represent the highest standard in protein supplementation, and the ultimate choice for the serious bodybuilder, athlete or active individual.

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (approx. 45g)

Amount per serving
Protein

35g
Carbohydrates (Total)

4g
Fat (Total)

1g
Potassium

301mg
Calcium

343mg
Magnesium

45mg
Phosphorus

329mg
Aspartic Acid (Asp) *
13560mg
Cystine (Cys-Cys) *

2210mg
Glutamic Acid (Glu) *

18240mg
Glycine (Gly) *

1910mg
Histidine (His) *

1680mg
Isoleucine (Ile) *

5630mg
Leucine (Leu) *

8570mg
Lysine (Lys) *

8220mg
Methionine (Met) *

1940mg
Phenylalanine (Phe) *

2590mg
Proline (Pro) *

7180mg
Serine (Ser) *

5320mg
Threonine (Thr) *

8080mg
Tryptophan (Try) *

1140mg
Tyrosine (Tyr) *

2560mg
Valine (Val) *

4680mg

• Typical amino acid profile (in mg per 100g protein)

As well as Branch Chain Amino Acids which offer excellent BCAA / EAA ratios providing superior biological value.

Ingredients:
Whey protein blend (Whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate), Calcium Phosphate, L-Glutamine, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium oxide, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Stabilisers, Aspartame (sweetener), Vitamin blend (12 Vitamins), Flavourants, Zinc Lactate

Recommended use:

As a dietary supplement, use two to four servings daily. Add two level scoops to 300ml of cold water or skimmed milk. Use a blender or shaker for about 30 seconds. (Servings may be halved)