T Nation

Advice on My CEL M-drol Cycle

Hey guys,

Heres the deal. Im going to start CEL Mdrol cycle. Ill be doing the 10/10/20 or a 10/20/20 (depends how I feel with sides,etc).

Just before I start, i’d like to get your opinion on what else I should be taking before/during/after my cycle. This is what I have laid out so far:

CEL Mdrol - 2 bottles(90cap each)

Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 - 600mg and 30mg, 120 pills

Saw Palmetto - 160 mg, 1 bottle

Milk Thistle - 150 mg, 60 pills (about half full)

Tamoxifen Citrate(nolva)

For pct I was looking to run nolva at 40/40/20/10 along with some sort of test booster(trib?).

My question is, should I be taking anything else? If so, what would you recommend?

Also, should I run Clomid in my PCT?

If I remember correctly, Mdrol is a Superdrol Clone.

I would take more milk thistle with a methyl just for shits and giggles.

And I highly recommend hawthorne berry for blood pressure control.

And I would run for 4 weeks, not 3.

Nolva is fine for PCT, clomid and nolva have almost identical effectiveness, but clomid requires higher doses which leads to more side effects.

I was planning on running like this: 10/20/20

I had to finish it a bit early ( I think I was about 16 days in) because the large increase in blood pressure gave me cluter headaches.

I’ve found doing some cardio (on an exercise bike) each night helps to keep down blood pressure. Make sure you are getting a lot of fish oil. I also run Cardaprin100 3 times a day when I’m using a PH.

I found this incredibly strong. As long as you can deal with the sides and you keep the eating up you’ll be amazed what it can do (assuming you’ve not used AAS before).

can Cardiprin 100 be bought at any drug store or am I going to have to get that through a source?

[quote]ecko223 wrote:
can Cardiprin 100 be bought at any drug store or am I going to have to get that through a source?

[/quote]

Any store. It’s just low dose Asprin that is coated. The other one that is practically the same is Cartia

Awesome thanks. Is there anything else you’d recommend in my PCT?

Also what dosages would you recommend the

Red Yeast Rice,CoQ10,Saw Palmetto,Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, and the Cardiprin 100 be taken at?

[quote]ecko223 wrote:
Awesome thanks. Is there anything else you’d recommend in my PCT?

Also what dosages would you recommend the

Red Yeast Rice,CoQ10,Saw Palmetto,Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, and the Cardiprin 100 be taken at?[/quote]

That stuff can be pretty easily researched. There are threads on bb.com forums that come up pretty high on google searches that will give you recommendations specific to the compound you chose.

But cardaprin/cartia, I take one tablet 3 times daily.

Edit: you might also want to look at this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Prohormones

Thanks alot eigieninhamr.

Another question, for my PCT what would you recommend, Trib or 6oxo, many people have said 6oxo is great, but im not sure yet.

Also, what would think about running epistane after ?

[quote]ecko223 wrote:
Thanks alot eigieninhamr.

Another question, for my PCT what would you recommend, Trib or 6oxo, many people have said 6oxo is great, but im not sure yet.

Also, what would think about running epistane after ?[/quote]

As long as you are running the Nolva (which you need) these side PCT support supps aren’t going to do a huge amount.

Trib would probably be fine to get your libido back on track.