Advice on Mass Building

did i respond to you in another thread? If so, what did i say? All I’m looking at is what I said in here.

You’re a funny kid with the further insults though. You genuinely made me laugh when you said I’m out of my depth. That’s cool.

1 Like

Alls you answered in the last one was

Is there a question to be answered ?

You never gave me any advice on how i could alter my diet or whether i needed to add or minus things in it,

What u got to understand is that im very new to this and thought it would be in my interest to check whether i was getting it right or had the right idea,

Im not being an asshole by asking these questions am i ?

As far as i understood if you couldnt answer a question or help somebody then dont bother typing anything.

Correct. Because there’s zero reason to start a new thread asking “How should I eat to gain size?”, get multiple good replies and, less than 48 hours later, start another new thread asking “How should I eat to gain size?”

Asking questions does not make you an asshole. Expecting people to spoon-feed you info about training, diet, and steroids, and then giving them an attitude when they ask for details does.

2 Likes

no.

I said “Are you gaining weight, losing weight, or staying the same on this diet? How long has your diet looked like this. And since you posted in the supplement section, are you looking for supplement advice or diet advice?”

Nobody, including the people you’ve praised in this thread, can properly advise you on modifying a diet when they don’t know how you’re responding to the diet you’re currently on. So the questions I asked were necessary precursors to answering your initial question.

Yes, you’re very new to this. That’s why I asked you important questions. I did not say anything negative about you in my initial post. I did not belittle you.