Advice on Latest Blood Test? (4 Month After PCT)

Blood Test before PCT:

FSH - 1.2 IU/L (1.5-12.4)
LH - 2.3 IU/L (1.7-8.6)
Oestradiol - 91 pmol/L (28-156)
Progresterone - 2.0 nmol/L (0.7-4.3)
Prolactin - 34.2 ug/L (4.0-15.0)
Testosterone (total) - 11.7 nmol (8.6-29.0)
SHBG - 16.1 nmol (16.5-55.9)
Free Androgen Index - 72.7 % (35.0-92.6)
Testosterone (free) - 75.8 pmol/L (68.7-179.4)

DHEAS - 8.2 umol/L (5.7-13.4)
PSA (total) - 0.70 ug/L (<1.40)

25 OH Vitamin D (total) 48 nmol/L (>75)

Thyroid Funtion
TSH - 3.850 mIU/L (0.270-4.200)
FT4 - 15.9 pmol/L (12.0-22.0)
FT3 - 4.6 pmol/L (3.1-6.8)

This is my PCT protocol:
30days - clomid 100mg and nolva 40mg
45 days - nolva 40mg

4 month after PCT (11/5/2017) (different lab):

FSH - 1.8 IU/L (1.4-18.1)
LH - 1.9 IU/L (1.5-9.3)
Prolactin - 207 uIU/ml (45-375)
Testosterone (total) - 15.4 nmol/L (8.4 - 28.7)
Cortisol - 531 nmol/L
Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy) - 95 nmol/L (<50 deficiency)

Hey guys, what are your thought for my latest blood result? Does this mean i have recovered after PCT? My endocrinologist says that my latest result is fine but i still think its not 100% fine. My FSH and LH is still low and for my age i think i should have more testosterone. Maybe around 18-21 nmol/L. She says i can do another blood test after 2 month if im still curious. Please guys need some advice and what i should do. Im tired of this waiting game.

Note:

• I did my blood test before PCT with my family doctor (normal GP)

• 4 month after PCT i did with an endocrinologist hoping to get a ‘better and much understanding endo’

• I also did blood test 2 month after PCT and the result was bad. So my endo told me to give it more time which to extend 2 more month.

• I am 24 years old, weight 77kg, 17-18% bodyfat

• i take care of what i eat, count calorie, eating at around 2500 calorie. increase healthy bodyfat.

• Workout 3-4 times a week (focus on heavy and compound lift to raise T level naturally i believe)

• For the PCT part i was ‘self - medicate’

• My energy is still not at 100% and so does my personality but i can say there is improvement.

• Have anxiety and depression, dealing it with CBT. I also believe that there is link between low test and anxiety depression

• Vitamin D improved

• Latest blood test, she did not check thyroid, estrogen, free testosterone which i thought she did. I myself overlooked

They can correlate, the current question in science is if its chicken or egg. Can anxiety cause low testosterone or is it already low testosterone that can cause anxiety? Or can it go eitherway?

I would look at getting the thyroid vales inline as that may help a great deal. Yes your LH/FSH values are low.

Three problems:

1. PCT was horrible
  2. HPTA mostly shutdown
  3. thyroid is bad

Pre-PCT SHBG was low, allowing for higher FT and with less SHBG+T, T status was better than TT=11.7 suggested.

Your post-PCT has low LH/FSH, you appear to have secondary hypogonadism
FSH is the better indicator

FT not tested

Did you take any orals that could have stressed your liver and reduced E2 clearance rates?

Suspect:

• high dose SERMs created high T–>E2 inside the testes
  • serum E2 was high
  • that induced a lot of SHBG, made in the liver
  • your TT is inflated by a lot of non-bioavailable SHBG+T
  • your T status is way lower than TT suggests, FT suspected low
  • (SHBG can be slow to fall when E2 gets lowered, however, low FT promotes SHBG)

Most BBB forums have guys doing SERM doses that are stupid high.
SERMs should never be stacked and never SERM+hCG

Thyroid Function
TSH - 3.850 mIU/L (0.270-4.200)
FT4 - 15.9 pmol/L (12.0-22.0)
FT3 - 4.6 pmol/L (3.1-6.8)

Thyroid lab ranges are stupid.
TSH should be closer to 1.0
fT4 is below mid-range
fT3 is below mid-range

With those thyroid numbers I would expect low energy, depression etc
But low-T does the same you you have a double hit

Feeling cold easier?
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Generalized hair thinning? - not male pattern baldness

Your thyroid problems may stem from not using iodized salt. At least that can be fixed. You need to be getting iodine and should have 150-200mcg selenium in your vitamins to prevent some possible thyroid autoimmune disease outcomes.

See the HPTA restart link referenced below.
Self-eval your overall thyroid function via last paragraph in this post.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • HPTA restart <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Don’t you have a blood test before your cycle? That’s the only way to be sure you are recovered or near your normal… what can we say, your blood test is not bad and nor good… is medium… but this could be your set point! Yes, we have different set points, you may feel very good with 11nmol test while other may feel like crap…

I’m going to make this as short as possible. Some history brief. I dont have blood test before cycle. I have used anabolic steroids for one year from March 2013 - March 2014 and stop cold turkey. After that i was feeling fine. Until i took one pill of pronoprolol beta blocker for presentation. Major anxiety and depression hit. Decided to make blood test. But this was on 16/1/2016.

Testosterone 8.8 nmol/L (8.4-28.7)

So this doctor put me on TRT without doing any futher check up (FSH,LH). He gave me 3 shots of nebido that is 9months long in total. And he said after 3 shots we stopped and ‘hope’ for my HPTA restart. At that point i dont have any knowledge and kinda desperate because i felt horrible at that point and just believe what the doctor said. Several months after stopping nebido, that is when i did my PCT. To answer your question, no blood test before cycle.

The latest blood test that i posted was 4 months after PCT. However i did mention that i did blood test 2 month after PCT as well and this includes Thyroid test because i requested it.

Thyroid Test (2month after PCT):
Thyroid stimulating hormone - 1.87 mIU/L (0.35-4.55)
Free T3 - 5.7 pmol/L (3.5 - 6.0)
Free T4 - 15.6 pmol/L (11.5 - 22.7)

What do u think of this result? Do u think i should get another latest test for thyroid? As for hormone. Do u think i should run another PCT? or just give it 2 more month time and make another check up? because my testosterone did increase but FSH and LH still low. Current state: energy low, depression, anxiety.

I’d say, if you’re not feeling good, you should go to the doc, or search for another one who can really help you.

good luck.