Advice on Lagging Lower Pec

What’s up y’all. I’m dedicated (although my physique doesn’t say so) to the bodybuilding lifestyle. I’ve been cutting strictly for 2 months now and lost 14 pounds (160 to 146). I’ve been struggling with my chest for the longest time. I’m doing a high volume workout including my chest day. I aim for 30-35 sets of chest exercises altogether! I do incline barbell press, dumbbell flat press I switch from barbell to dumbbell every 2 weeks, decline barbell press, incline flyers, incline dumbbell press, cable crossover, pec dec and dips. I do 4 sets of 8-12 reps. If you guys can give me advice on my man tits it would be great attached are my chest pics. Kinda embarrassing lol

I don’t think your chest lags, particularly, but it looks like you maybe have some gyno going on (pubertal or otherwise) you might want to consider addressing

Id say lose some more bf first to properly evaluate but as you are now they dont look any more behind than anything else

Usually (as you probably know yourself) the best way to address this would be to low BF and increase lean mass, but if there is an issue with your chest that can’t be fixed with diet/training, you should get a doctors opinion on what steps you can take, could be easily fixed.

P.S. It’s very hard to notice anyway.

keep losing fat and it will start looking better.

i know cause i lost 40 pounds in the last 6 months and my physique evolved right before my eyes.

I’m like 95% sure you have gyno. Your pecs actually look somewhat developed underneath them… so maybe take care of that problem first. Good luck buddy.

[quote]NoPecsNoSex wrote:
I aim for 30-35 sets of chest exercises altogether! [/quote]

1 of 2 things going on with this:

1. You’re bullshitting.
  2. You’re performing most to all of these sets with like an RPE of 3.

I’d honestly prefer #1. In either case, drop this to like 8-12 worksets and learn to actually lift with intensity.

This is a lower pec dominant workout for home! Try it!

[quote]bigdan8000 wrote:
This is a lower pec dominant workout for home! Try it!

LOL wtf is that? I’m assuming you’re one of the 2 guys in the video. Doesn’t matter which one, I wouldn’t want to look like either of you… This isn’t a lower pec dominant workout. It’s a shitty workout. It’s obvious you’re just posting to get clicks on your stupid youtube video.

Good song… Shit advice

The gyno comment is spot on. I’m surprised though that people pointed to your overall fat levels, as you don’t look like you’re carrying very much excess adipose.

[quote]MinusTheColon wrote:
The gyno comment is spot on. I’m surprised though that people pointed to your overall fat levels, as you don’t look like you’re carrying very much excess adipose.[/quote]

Well that obviously depends person to person. Its called opinion.

We dont want to look like the way we look either which is why we are training, if you try it and you dont grow get back to me, im sure you didnt have the physique you have now without starting where we were, but like i said try it and if.you dont grow come on back

[quote]bigdan8000 wrote:
We dont want to look like the way we look either which is why we are training, if you try it and you dont grow get back to me, im sure you didnt have the physique you have now without starting where we were, but like i said try it and if.you dont grow come on back [/quote]

That’s alright, I’ll stick to the heavy compound lifts, I already know they work.

[quote]bigdan8000 wrote:
if you try it and you dont grow get back to me

but like i said try it and if.you dont grow come on back[/quote]
What do you mean ‘if you don’t grow’? You already said that was a “lower pec dominant workout”. So it’s going to be good for pretty much anyone, right? I mean, when I think about targeting the lower pecs, I definitely think about doing 21 sets of low-rep push-ups. You kids really might be on to something. Those knuckle push-ups, especially, I read somewhere that Arnold liked to superset them with decline benching.

This is for people without weights, which im sure you have

When i said if you dont grow come back to me i already know it works its a challenge i know ill win as for the other things you said keep in mind this is for someone without weights, cant make you any smaller if you’re eating right, this method and if it works or not better than other ways is debatable

[quote]bigdan8000 wrote:
When i said if you dont grow come back to me i already know it works its a challenge i know ill win as for the other things you said keep in mind this is for someone without weights, cant make you any smaller if you’re eating right, this method and if it works or not better than other ways is debatable [/quote]

dude no one wants to do your stupid workout or watch your stupid video.

Go away.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
LOL wtf is that? I’m assuming you’re one of the 2 guys in the video. Doesn’t matter which one, I wouldn’t want to look like either of you… This isn’t a lower pec dominant workout. It’s a shitty workout. It’s obvious you’re just posting to get clicks on your stupid youtube video.[/quote]

^ This.

OP- Focus on what other mentioned, namely tightening up and seeing what’s what. Yes, keep trying to hit your entire chest, and certainly ensure that you’re actually engaging the muscles not merely moving the weight (benching w/ scaps back etc).

S