Advice on Finding a Doctor?

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a doctor in the Denver area. This is the first time I’ve had quality health insurance and I’d like to make sure the doc is aware of my AAS usage.

Any advice on what type of doc I’m looking for? Endocrinologist, Sports Medicine, etc?
Does years of practice matter?
Does it matter if the doc is male?
I am looking for a primary care provider, but a lot of the focus-based docs will also act as PCPs.

I have Cigna if that matters, but I don’t expect y’all to do that sort of research for me.


A doctor for what - To get a script for your steroid cycles? To monitor bloodwork? Just a basic internist for your regular physicals who won’t chastise you (or turn you away) for AAS use?

Good questions, man. My apologies. I typed it up pretty quick on a break at work.

Third question is most important (Someone who won’t turn me away for AAS use). Second would be nice, but I can of course purchase bloodwork separately.

I have lived in Colorado for 35 years. There are no docs here you will like. Just call Defy in Florida and NO LYING. Trust me man I just saved your years of grief and $$$$.$$
Ask for your first consult to be with this nurse practitioner. He has been there. You won’t get cycle doses here. But give them a year. I have been with them for 6 years and could not be happier.

That’s some solid advice. I’ll take you up on that. Thank you VERY much.

1 Like

This place is like a 10 minute drive from my house. Can you explain a little more how you got started there? Who/what you ask for, do you tell them you’re having Low T symptons or can you be straightforward or what?

Just drop by and talk with them. They are like no other doctors office. Don’t lie be straight. If you are there for recreational T they will show you the door. Their mens health and hormone panel is pretty cheap and from that they will discuss your options. They are not just a HRT clinic they also do anti-aging treatments. Checkout their website and online patient only drug store.