T Nation

Advice on Cycle

Hi im gonna do a cycle of boldebal and test enanthate now i was told 2 cc’s of the eq wed,sun and 2cc’s of the test mon,fri and nolvadex he said to take 3/4’s the way through cylce also to inject in quad my questions are do i have to put in quad ? and im concerned about the pct will the nolvadex cut it or do i need clomid or somthing i just want to do this proper and could use some experienced help thanks for ur time

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sorry about punctuations. Ok the eq is 300 mg and the test 400 mg So would nolvadex be sufficiant on its own ? I do appreciate your time thanks.

I have a friend like that. He’s about 230lbs @ 6% (5’ 9" tall). He can inject 800mg tren 1 week, nothing for 4 weeks, and feel A OK.

Must be nice.

Well i finished some oral dbol my 1st cycle a month ago i didnt see much from it other then made muscles harder. Im 6’2 195 lbs 13%b/f a little extra fat on pecs. Now here is my dumb question. How do u calculate the mg ? Like if im taking 2cc x 2 a week of each.

Any way so i have the gas and i want advice on how i should use it. Should i try and find clomid ?And if i taper how should this be done? thanks bushi for taking the time to help its appreciated

[quote]no925 wrote:
Well i finished some oral dbol my 1st cycle a month ago i didnt see much from it other then made muscles harder. Im 6’2 195 lbs 13%b/f a little extra fat on pecs. Now here is my dumb question. How do u calculate the mg ? Like if im taking 2cc x 2 a week of each.

Any way so i have the gas and i want advice on how i should use it. Should i try and find clomid ?And if i taper how should this be done? thanks bushi for taking the time to help its appreciated[/quote]

Ok so your making it too too difficult bro, really makes me question if you have done any research at all.

1cc = 1ml. Your vial, amp or whatever should give you a mg per ml dosage. If your dosage is 400mg per ml then 1cc is 400mg, so on and so forth. 2x400 is 800, 2x800 is 1600.

My advice is sell the roids, make your money back and wait until you have this stuff down to a science, which is exactly what it is!

[quote]no925 wrote:

Any way so i have the gas and i want advice on how i should use it. Should i try and find clomid ?And if i taper how should this be done? thanks bushi for taking the time to help its appreciated[/quote]

dude,that was answered already. if your vial says 200mg/ml that means 200mg/1 cc. .5 cc = 100mg.simple as that.One vial is usually 10ml so that gives you 10cc`s.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
dean12345 wrote:
I have a friend like that. He’s about 230lbs @ 6% (5’ 9" tall). He can inject 800mg tren 1 week, nothing for 4 weeks, and feel A OK.

Must be nice.

Yeah. However, the lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. He’s a lovely chap, but far from the sharpest tool in the box.

Looks fuggin awesome though.

Bushy[/quote]

Ha ha, its a funny world we live in. Perfection is as unattainable as it is undefinable. That dude has got to compete though with those stats, am I right?

see i didnt know that the mg’s was based on 1cc thats what i wanted to know. Now so if im taking it 2x’s a week thats where i was confused bushi said 800mg of test and 900 eq didnt know how he got that so id be taking 1200mg’s a week of eq and 1600 mg’s of the test.

And if i cant get proper instructions all have to sit on it ive done alot of reading on it i wish i could just get some help with doing it right

thing i hate about forums is when i ask somthing its because i want an answer. So i have to ask questions if i knew the answers i wouldnd be here. why cant some one who knows what up just help me the fuck out.
Dean1234 thanks for your advice it’s appreciated but i really wanna do these now im 27 not getting younger have kids wife and only time i have to my self is when im working out.

Everyonesays wait to do them but i dont want them when im 40 i want them now and i prob will have trouble selling them cost me $500 for eq,test and nova there made by Svenk apotek is ia that good ? Any way if any one who knows about juice and is willing to help me do these right id really appreciate it cause this is getting tobe a pain in the ass to get anbswers

[quote]no925 wrote:
thing i hate about forums is when i ask somthing its because i want an answer. So i have to ask questions if i knew the answers i wouldnd be here. why cant some one who knows what up just help me the fuck out.
Dean1234 thanks for your advice it’s appreciated but i really wanna do these now im 27 not getting younger have kids wife and only time i have to my self is when im working out.

Everyonesays wait to do them but i dont want them when im 40 i want them now and i prob will have trouble selling them cost me $500 for eq,test and nova there made by Svenk apotek is ia that good ? Any way if any one who knows about juice and is willing to help me do these right id really appreciate it cause this is getting tobe a pain in the ass to get anbswers[/quote]

These are the exact people who should never take steroids. Period. Impatient, results results results…NOW! This guy will be the typical do a cycle, get a few results…crash on PCT, won’t lift for months or a year. Then do another cycle, and continue on this path until the health bug starts to dominate. At your height and weight, you have not put your time and effort into the gym, nor your diet. I believe you can tell a lot from a person by the way they type their questions out, in other words the coherency of their posts. Your posts lack intelligence, and this makes the vets of this board cringe when you come here and want to be spoon-fed information. You are about to put something into your body that you have zero idea about how it works, what it may do and how to reduce side effects. Good luck. This is partially the reason the government thinks they need to “protect” you from yourself.

Craig

Im not impatient or do i just want results. I dont expect to just get huge off them .Ive been working out for over 6 years my diet is in order and i could use a lil boost .I dont plan on doing more thats why i want to do this one right.Im no expert is steroids and i dont expect to be i just want to do this cycle.Iwanted some advice on it and pct ive read about it but like to hear it from someone.Sorry if i offended u LOL or this forum i’ll look for advice elsewhere thanks.Allthough if there is someone who would like to gimme there 2 cents in doing my cycle proper please pm me thanks for your time its appreciated.

[quote]no925 wrote:
Im not impatient or do i just want results. I dont expect to just get huge off them .Ive been working out for over 6 years my diet is in order and i could use a lil boost .I dont plan on doing more thats why i want to do this one right.Im no expert is steroids and i dont expect to be i just want to do this cycle.Iwanted some advice on it and pct ive read about it but like to hear it from someone.Sorry if i offended u LOL or this forum i’ll look for advice elsewhere thanks.Allthough if there is someone who would like to gimme there 2 cents in doing my cycle proper please pm me thanks for your time its appreciated.[/quote]

6’2" and 195 suggests you have either hardly been in the gym, or you have a horrible diet. That being said, I will give you some advice.

My advice for your first injectable cycle would be 500mg of test E per week split into two injections. Do one injection on Monday at 250mg and one injection on thursday at 250mg. Do this for 10 weeks. Buy some arimidex and take it at .25mg every other day. At the end of 10 weeks, starting your 11th week, inject 50mg on monday, and 50 mg on thursday and begin to taper off the a’dex, maybe .25 every third day and continue to decline until zero. Do this for an additional 2 weeks. After this, inject at 40mg on monday and 40mg on thursday. The next week, do 25mg on monday and 25mg on thursday, start nolvadex at 20mg every day. Starting this week, nolvadex only at 20mg every day, do this for an additional week. The next week will be 10mg nolvadex for 2 weeks. Good luck.

Craig

Wow so diff then what the guy i got them said to do. He said take 2cc of eq 2x’s a week wed,thur and said take the test 2cc’s 2x’s a week mon,fri. And 3/4’s they way through cycle take nolvadex 3 pills everyday. There 40 mg’s so thats a bad idea ? And as far as my size i think its just i have small bones cause im not scrawny im 13%b/f and im a decent size ppl ask if i use roids now as it is

[quote]no925 wrote:
Wow so diff then what the guy i got them said to do. He said take 2cc of eq 2x’s a week wed,thur and said take the test 2cc’s 2x’s a week mon,fri. And 3/4’s they way through cycle take nolvadex 3 pills everyday. There 40 mg’s so thats a bad idea ? And as far as my size i think its just i have small bones cause im not scrawny im 13%b/f and im a decent size ppl ask if i use roids now as it is[/quote]

Well, you have 2 choices. Listen to me, or listen to him. My views are shared by most on this board, for a first time injectable cycle. The nolvadex can be chopped in half to get 20mg.

Craig

So where does the boldebal fit in ?

It doesnt. This is your first cycle. No need to overcomplicate things. Sell it or save it for the next round.

Dude, you should be researching more before asking everyone to spoon feed you information.