Advice on Blood Work

Im hoping i can have a few of you look at my blood work needing advice. Wanting to lose waist line and put on muscle.

As far as direct bloodwork advice, try a medical doctor first.

Losing weight is often best done by doing a lot of cardio vascular exercise, in other words maintaining a vigorous activity level for at least 20 minutes. Further to this, calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which is the number of calories you need to maintain your weight at your activity level, and aim to eat 5% less each day. I will post up the calculation when i get on my other computer.

look at sprinters. they are always lean while maintaining fast twitch muscle. marathoners look like they are all slow twitch with a thin layer of body fat ( not all , but most) maybe the ectomorphs have less body fat in marathoning. i observe protein eaters maintain muscle better without fat, but i could be wrong. maybe to a certain caloric threshhold. i don’t know if the body converts protein to fat. i know carbs and obviously fat turn to fat if eaten beyond expenditure. i’m sure someone on here knows diet stuff.

[quote]QE4 wrote:
look at sprinters. they are always lean while maintaining fast twitch muscle. marathoners look like they are all slow twitch with a thin layer of body fat ( not all , but most) maybe the ectomorphs have less body fat in marathoning. i observe protein eaters maintain muscle better without fat, but i could be wrong. maybe to a certain caloric threshhold. i don’t know if the body converts protein to fat. i know carbs and obviously fat turn to fat if eaten beyond expenditure. i’m sure someone on here knows diet stuff.[/quote]

Man that reads like gobble-dee-gook.

[quote]tnshawn wrote:
Im hoping i can have a few of you look at my blood work needing advice. Wanting to lose waist line and put on muscle.[/quote]
Picture did not post.