I agree re Adex/anastrozole vs your low E2.
Doc is mindless. Anastrozole can increase LH/FSH and T, in guys when E2 might be elevated.
Most docs are idiots when dealing with these issues. Endo's and urologists seem to be the worst.
Please edit your post above and add lab ranges. This is important.
Labs should include:
CBC with hematocrit
Thyroid controls your base metabolic rate:
You can eval overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures:
- when you wake up, should be 97.7-97.8, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
- also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon
- if low you can do these labs:
Thyroid problems can be caused by not using iodized salt.
Please follow these links in the 2nd post of the 1st topic in this forum:
- advice for new guys --- need more info about you
- things that damage your hormones
- finding a TRT doc
- thyroid basics explained - if body temps are low or not using iodized salt.
Where are you located?