Advice on Blood Results?

Some of those “guides” also state to use an insane amount of AI per 100mg of testosterone as well… Give that a go and let us know how that works out for you.

You stated you decided on this protocol. Does this imply that you will be using UGL, or are you under the guidance of a Dr?

1 Like

After a bit more reading, I’ve decided on 100IU HCG + 15mg prop ED, sound good?

I’m in UK and only 25 so there is 0% chance of me getting anywhere with a Dr, I’m taking this into my own hands.

I’m not versed in test prop either, but from what little I have read from guys on this forum that are using it, it can be a bit of a bear to dial in on frequent injections because of the combination of esters.

Have you already tried doing once weekly injections and seeing how you react to that?

If you’re going UGL anyway, could you just get test Cyp or test E? They would be way easier to manage protocol wise.

I would leave the HCG on the shelf until you get the test dialed in properly. Then you could add the HCG in slowly over time. Just my opinion though.

You’re not supposed to inject HCG IM, only SQ. I’m sure these guides mean well, but I prefer to be less aggressive. Dr. Crisler, a well known TRT expert who recommends 150iu daily to start.

1 Like

Half the information is old. Read the latest boards here. Honestly you should have a doctor doing trt for you. Don’t do it yourself. There are many other factors at play with genetics and overal health and such. Did you take an initial blood test. How low was it?

I’ll probably start with just the test then, I did already order the hcg but can leave it in the fridge until test levels stabilise. I do definitely want to preserve fertility with the hcg but it’s probably a better idea to add in later.

Anyone know about how long you can keep hcg on the fridge?

I have another post on here with my results, I can convert the units if you want if you’re not in UK. It’s on the low end of normal and I do feel the symptoms.

EDIT: 378 ng/dl

In sure you could find a good doc with enough searching. What if a lab gets raided and you loose your source? The ug products were tested and there is info out there on the quality. It’s hit or miss.

Not sure if you know but You have a organization in the uk that will look at your product and tell you what your dealing with before using it. I forgot the name, but I saw a video with someone and another professional who were discussing this.

One dose might be 20mg per .1ml and the next is 10 per .1ml and you don’t know. Yet your trying to dial it in. Or you choose a new source and there totally off.: maybe too much. Maybe not enough.

Keep everything in one post brother. Like the rest of us.

Do mods merge posts? That other one has some good info

Merge%20Complete

1 Like

You don’t need to stay on hch to preserve fertility. When you want to be fertile start the HCG a few months ahead of time until pregnancy is achieved. I haven’t found any docs who say otherwise. All of them say start hcg or chlomid right before it’s needed and not before.

Isn’t there an issue of atrophy though from long term usage? Thought there was a small risk of becoming infertile along with shrinkage since the balls are completely shut down from exogenous test.

I’ve already ordered the hcg so I’ll just keep it in the fridge while I start on just test.

I barley noticed a difference and some say they notice it more. I’m a month or so out since my last HCG so will know more after not using it for more time. Maybe it takes months to realize?

When I asked my doc he said 10% is about how much I should expect it to decrease.

Get HCG that’s not mixed. Powder and bac water. Only mix it when ready. Otherwise the HCG looses potency after a month or so.

Hey, did you do bloodwork for T levels after a month of using enclomiphene citrate?

If so, any changes?

Hey bruv,
How did you get on?

My bloods are almost identical to yours and i’m going through the same bollocks with the NHS as you did, seriously considering doing it myself and wanted some input from a similar soul.

Any insight mate would be greatly appreciated.