T Nation

Advice on Annual Cycle

I’m 29 5’11" 210 @15%bf i had gotten a little out of shape in february but i am decent now. i have done one cycle/year for the last 4 years and i have this year almost organized. please lend any advice you can i have
2200mg cypionate
625 mg liquid dbol
1875mg tren
750mg zambon winstrol

wks 1-4 300mg cyp(600mg in wk 1) 20mg dbol orally ed
wk 5 300mg cyp 400mg tren
wks 6-8 200 mg cyp 400mg tren 200mg winstrol
pct wks 9-10 1-2 clomid and 100mg cyp

are the gains going to be overly obvious with this plan? i work in a smaller office and dont want to be too obvious. i eat well and have good results with each use.

i may get nolvadex or only use clomid but i have 20 clomids. i think i would rather have nolvadex because i dont want to get sad. how should i frontload either clomid or nolvadex? should i user 100mg of test during the first 2 weeks of pct? let me know what you think.

If gaining too much is a concern I don’t think I would let that get in the way. My experience is even a good first cycle where you might put on 20lbs of muscle doesn’t really get anyone asking about how I put on that size so I wouldn’t sweat it. And if someone does ask if you tell them that they can to right to www.t-mag.com and get the same stuff, oh, wait, no they can’t cause our goverment outlawed MAG-10.

As far as your cycle goes I can’t help but wonder why the test is so low. I would seriously consider bumping it to 500 or 600mgs a week and putting the tren in at 300-400mgs a week and kick the whole thing off with 30-40mgs/day of dbol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

revised

wk 1 600mg cyp 20mg dbol ed
wk 2-4 300mg cyp 20mg dbol ed
wk 5-9 300mg cyp 400mg tren 200mg winny
wk 10 pct

what is my best option for pct? i have 20 clomids but dont want to feel sad. please respond. thanks for the previous input.

i cannot get hcg.

if i rearrange the test to end in week 6 or 7 what effect will this have on my pct and the remainder of the cycle? thanks for your help