Advice on a Triple Stack with HCG

hy guys were wondering if anyone helps me figure out appropriate levels of taking HCG while on a triple stack cycle. I’ve been getting conflicting answers and was interested in some feedback.

Need more information. Compounds being used, length of use, ancillaries, prior cycle experience, etc.

Iron_yuppie thanks for replying, I am 40 yrs old and about 2 years ago I was diagnosed with low testosterone (151) low normal should be around 300 and high estrogen levels (98) when the high average in men should be 46. So my doctor at the time put me on cypionate and anazastrolzole. I wasn’t getting the results I wanted, i.e. more energy, weight loss and overall just feeling back to myself.so long story short a buddy of mine started getting me steroids. I’ve been on a triple stack of Test prop 100 mg, tren 100mg, Masteron 100mg. 3 injections a week for 12-15 week cycles, im 9 weeks in,. Also taking HCG, the instructions I was given were to inject the HCG 10,000ui, mix 4cc of water and 2cc on the first week day of he beggining of a of each 3 week cycle then every other day 1cc till finished. . I have read that therputic levels can be obtained at around 1,500-2000 iu a week. so my question is is that too much?? my end goal isnt to become huge or ripped just fit and have normal testerone levels, which are nw around 789.

SMH… why do these come in groups? Most frequent posters on here are very familiar with what normal male hormone levels are. Although we also find that absent of symptoms those may not mean a lot. Wouldn’t advise you to take your ‘triple stack’ at all. You should find the proper TRT regimen to balance you out properly. Eventually you shouldn’t need an AI.

Why do you want HCG to begin with? Normal dosing is 800-1000iu TOTAL per week. For example you could take 400iu on Mon and Thurs as a typical regimen.

1 Like

I’m having a hard time understanding your HCG dose, but it looks like 5,000iu up front and then 2,500 more twice. That is an obscene amount. Whomever told you to do that is not to be listened to until further notice.

Wait, you’re telling me that you’re taking 300mg/week each of test, tren and masteron, and your test levels are at 789? I think your source is bogus.

I thought the same, hopefully he means 100mg of each per week, not per shot. that would look right then

your right per week.