Advice on 2nd IM Cycle: Primobolan Only or Add EQ?

Hi everybody.
I need advice on my 2nd IM cycle.
Background: been lifting for 10 years. Diet, sleep schedule and program is on point. I’ve run 2 Anavar only cycles (3 and 2 years ago) some months ago I finished my first IV cycle. It consisted of:
Sustanon 250 - 250 mg: week 1-4
Primobolan - 300 mg: week 1-4
Anavar - 50 mg ed: week 1-5
Sustanon 250: - 500 mg: week 5-13
Primobolan - 600 mg: week 5-13
Followed by 6 weeks PCT.

The gains were good and I’ve kept most of them. I am very satisfied with the cycle however, I wish to turn it up a notch (but not too much!) for my next cycle.

My thoughts: I am looking for lean gains and I do not like bloating (why I avoid using dbol and Deca which are very popular compounds where I live)… cycle length: 14 weeks + PCT.
I wish to swap sustanon to Test E.

Cycle Idea 1:
Test E 500 mg/week
Primobolan 800 mg/week
Anavar 60 mg ed: week 1-5
Winstrol 50 mg ed: week 9-14
PCT

Cycle idea 2:
Test E 500 mg/week
Primobolan 400 mg/week
Equipoise 200-400(???) mg/week
PCT

So basically; should I just bump up my Primobolan dose (and add som front and back-loading) OR should I add an other compound such as eq and run smaller doses?? In which case what doses would you recommend?

I hope that you can help :crossed_fingers:

PS. Love this forum, I’ve been here ALOT this is my first topic.

Thanks for reading

I have just finished the same cycle except my EQ was at 600mg. I can’t say I noticed much from the EQ, I gained around 13lbs of LBM but I feel that could have been due to my Primo dose (700mg). I only ran the EQ for 12 weeks but I can’t justify being on longer than that to see the benefits of it.

I would go with higher Primo over adding EQ.

SB

I say cycle #1, minus the Winstrol. Unless you’re getting on stage there’s no need for it. You can do a lot with test, primo, and anavar. In fact that’s the exact blast I’m planning out as we speak.

2 Likes

I’ve run a couple primo cycles at 700/week, and I have to say I stopped noticing anything after 8-10 weeks. First time I went the full 12 just because, second time I stopped around 10 weeks (IIRC) since I had seen no change in a couple weeks. First time was on 250mg/week test e, second time was 400 or 500, I forget. I’ve also run EQ once (600/week IIRC) and really didn’t notice anything from it.

I know standard procedure with primo is longer cycles, but I think with the higher dose that is not necessary. I’m actually thinking of doing another 8-10 week cycle similar to your idea #1. Would love to try primo with tren, but I really didn’t like the sides from tren. I also shed hair like a dog in summer as it is. Stacking those two together would probably make me bald (even though it doesn’t run in the family).