Advice on 2nd Cycle Dbol & Sust 250

First of all i appreciate any input at all as i can only go off of what little i know and what i can read up on. I did my first cycle when i was 20 and yes i was probably too young. I was going off what a guy at the gym told me and he hooked me up with everything i needed. I started at around 175 and at my last injection i was at 225.

After water loss and everything else i ended up around 210 or so. I will point out i had no experience or any knowledge at all prior to this. i didn’t know what pct was and didn’t take any. Luckily, other than some serious shin splints i had no other unwanted side effects. The cycle:

1-8 Sustanon 250 every third day
1-8 dbol worked up to 80mg/day
2-8 Clenbuterol worked up to 120mcg/day

Like i said i had no idea what i was doing but lucky for me i had no real issues and had great gains. Now I’m planning a real cycle with diet and supplementation all in sync. Ive got my macros all figured out and have completed my cut cycle. Im 24 at around 195 right now and about 15%bf As far as the gear i have it about figured out but as with most cycles i see i have trouble figuring out the correct PCT.

My rough draft:
1-12 Sustanon 250 every third day
1-8 Dbol work up to 60-80mg/day
3-10 HCG 300iu twice a week
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20
15-18 Clomid 100/50/50

Any adjustments i should consider or any advice at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4 weeks of PCT. Add another week of nolva/clomid

My rough draft:
1-12 Sustanon 250 every third day
1-8 Dbol work up to 60-80mg/day
3-14 HCG 300iu twice a week (last shot 5 days before starting SERMS)
1-14 Adex 0.25mg EOD (if you don’t use an ai, expect yogi to be at your house with a hammer soon. He has a very special set of skills. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. You have been warned.)
15-20 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20

Thanks for the replies. So add at least another week of nolva/clomid and incorporate an ai. Sounds good. Any other advice?

Get bloodwork. Scrap the clomid.

50lbs in 8 weeks?

So nolva/clomid combo probably too much? Yeah i know 50 sounds unreal and believe me it felt it but i know i had ALOT of water and tissue weight. But like i said after all said and done 30 lbs of lean muscle along with added fat bc my diet was crap on my first one. How much actual lean muscle was gained i have no idea as did no measurements back then. Also i DO NOT expect gains like that again.