It's my very first post, but not my first time on this forum. been reading here and there and getting information from all your experience and expertise, and I'd like to have your opinion on the following:
Weight: 230lbs @ 16~18% BF
Training experience: Well over 10 years
Cycle: Two Var only cycles (no hate please! it was probably too mild had no impact on libido)
So my plan is to run the following:
- Test P W1-8 100mgs EOD (400mg/week)
- Equipoise W1-8 400mg OR 600mg a week (200mg 2/week or 200mg 3/week. need advice here)
- Anavar either W1-6 or W3-8 60mg ED (need advice here)
- Arimidex W1-8 0.5mg EOD
I have limited the cycle to 8 weeks for a reason. It's my first cycle and I'd like to see how things are, and ensure control over any undesirable sides that might occur. I have also included short ester Test P in order to have this kind of control, and it will make me feel more comfortable to be able to start my PCT right on the 3rd day after the last Test P shot (except for a concern on EQ that I'm highlighting below)
Precycle blood work is done. I plan on doing blood work again on W5~6, and another one 3 weeks after my PCT
- Starts 3 days after the last Test Prop shot
- Clomid 100/50/50/50
- Nolva 40/40/20/20
Now my questions are (and please bear with me, I'm here to learn from your experience):
- Is running Adex 0.5mg EOD too much? Should I lower the dose to 0.25?
- Given my current stats, what should be my Equipoise dose?
- Initially, I was thinking of having Winstrol , since my target is cutting/lean gains. Then I have decided to change it to Anavar because of the undesirable effects on joints I kept hearing from Winstrol users. What are your thoughts on that? (I'm not concerned about the money spent on Anavar, and I know it's legit)
- If i'm to run Anavar, is 60mg per day enough? Since I planned it for 6 weeks, is it a good idea to start with var, or end the cycle with it?
- Last but not least, I have seen sample cycles on here with Equipoise running until the very last week, and PCT starts on the 3rd day after the Test P. However, after reading on Equipoise, it seemed to be a long ester. I'm not quite sure if I can start the PCT on the 3rd day, or I should delay it further?