Lately my friends ( more like people I know) have noticed I have been putting on some muscle. It seems all the fat and out of shape people want to give me usefull tips on how to do it better, or warn me of what I am doing wrong.
- Eat chicken breasts 3 times a day
- Here is a good routing to get big muscles
- I have a friend that got HUGE doing this exercise.
Then it gets negative
- Wait until you stop and it all turns to fat
- Eating that many eggs will ruin your cholestrol
- I used to workout until I got injured, You will get there too
The list goes on and its annoying, but I just bite my tongue and either say "Thats cool" or "That sucks".
Anyone else get these kinds of words of wisdom from the fat and lazy people in your lives?