Advice for Test Cypionate and Extras

Hey so this is going to be my first time jumping on a cycle. I want to jump on this stuff because I want to get faster and stronger and lean up.

So I plan on jumping on a cycle of test Cypionate by itself. But I was also advised to stack it with EQ for two months and masteron for one month. Or instead growth, but I don’t want to spend a lot of money on it. From what I heard is 100 IUs doesn’t really last long and not worth it.

I’m seeking advice on what I should stack my test with or should I just take by itself for my first cycle. Not a troll, new to this. Seeking any and all advice.

people on here wont give you advice, they will tell you to do your own research which you should. Its better to learn on your own. and post stats next time.

[quote]BigStep69 wrote:
Hey so this is going to be my first time jumping on a cycle. I want to jump on this stuff because I want to get faster and stronger and lean up.

So I plan on jumping on a cycle of test Cypionate by itself. But I was also advised to stack it with EQ for two months and masteron for one month. Or instead growth, but I don’t want to spend a lot of money on it. From what I heard is 100 IUs doesn’t really last long and not worth it.

I’m seeking advice on what I should stack my test with or should I just take by itself for my first cycle. Not a troll, new to this. Seeking any and all advice.[/quote]

Faster, stronger and leaner are ambiguous goals. Drug choice should match goals and training.

just use test your first time. 500-750 a week is fine. BUT. figure out ancillaries and pct first, and buy them before you start. If you have questions about these things post them, but don’t make us start from scratch.