Advice for Strength Women

Saw a lot of good advice for men but was wondering your thoughts on good cycles for women who are more worried about strength than bb… but also would like to remain woman-like lol… if you know what I mean.

10-20mg of Anavar daily. Start with 10mg for atleast 2 weeks if you see zero negative sides or sides you can atleast deal with up to 15, then 20mg if possible.

If after a few weeks of the 20mg of Anavar you can add on 10-20mg of EQ. Same thing start at 10mg bit you need to give atleast 6 weeks before deciding to up.

HGH is great for a female as well how ever need to stay low again 2-3ius daily tops.

Stay away from Test period if you want to minimize your chance of being a man.

First advice you should take is, don’t take any advice from a guy. Yes, I’m a guy.

Anyhow, girls, from my ‘experience’ can usually use pretty much the exact same stuff as guys, just in much much lower dosage.

I do have a link of another web site where it’s a girl that posted a very detailed explaination about what girls can take and how much. She’s mostly into BB not so much powerlifting. That could give a little bit an idea where to start. PM me if you’re interested and I’ll forward it to you. I don’t think I can put links for other websites here without p!ssing off the mods.

I would normally agree with ^^^ this but I a have had first hand experience working with 3 different females in person and have seem the approach laid above work perfectly ever single time. Only time a problem was ever ram into was when test prop was administered at even 20mg. Strength gains were amazing but small facial and body hair was almost immediate and voice deepening how ever the drugs were stopped immediately and the sides stopped after about 2 weeks but I highly recommend not even having to have the scare.

Totally agree with you Reed but I should have mentionned that it really depends how much ‘sides’ are you willing to accept/deal with. Va is obviously the most common first AAS women would use because of it’s lower chances of bad side effects. Possibly give a little bit of strength but with a nick that suggest that she’s into powerlifting more than fitness she might interested in some more potent AAS ie Eq or NPP.

Var is probably what she should start with. She should try to find medical information about var and women…if there is such a thing. Then work her way up… or down the rabbit hole, which ever way you see it…

Depending in your frame and musculature already Anavar can be run a little higher. My girlfriend Is 5’11 180, 18% Bf. She runs Anavar 25mg/day with no negative sides.

Take your starting place into account. I know girls who start at 10mg a day and get a wider jaw. But their were tiny Asian women close to 100lbs.

EQ is a favourite of mine, would be very interested to hear more feedback on dosing for women? Is pinning every day necessary ? 10mg a day?

Can you just do 70mg a week? 1/4 CC of whatever?

Would also avoid anything DHT derived. Masteron, whinny, ect. Have heard some real horror stories

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
Would also avoid anything DHT derived. Masteron, whinny, ect. Have heard some real horror stories [/quote]

anavar is a dht derivative

as far as I know, women do well with deca/npp, low doses of test ~10mg 3x/week, primobolan (though good luck getting real stuff), eq etc…

even anadrol has been said to be a good choice at a lower dose 25-30mg… as it’s anabolism is non-ar mediated

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
Depending in your frame and musculature already Anavar can be run a little higher. My girlfriend Is 5’11 180, 18% Bf. She runs Anavar 25mg/day with no negative sides.

Take your starting place into account. I know girls who start at 10mg a day and get a wider jaw. But their were tiny Asian women close to 100lbs.

EQ is a favourite of mine, would be very interested to hear more feedback on dosing for women? Is pinning every day necessary ? 10mg a day?

Can you just do 70mg a week? 1/4 CC of whatever?[/quote]

A female friend of mine is on Eq right now. She started a two weeks front load at 100mg/week. Then she drop, 50mg, then 40mg and now she’s at 30mg/week. Pinned once a week. Eq takes it’s sweet ass time to show up hence the ‘front loading’. She had a few zits and that’s why dropped to 30mg. It’s a longer ester and it took a while for the zits to disappear so she might have to go back up a little. Otherwise, she gained a few pounds of muscle and have more energy in the gym. Apparently in the bedroom too…

Controlling her appetite is a little harder as it makes you hungry.