Advice for Sides Deca/Test

stats
39years old
6’2
200lb
17% bf

can anyone give some advice what has worked best for them for test sides.

my first cycle was dbol 40mg/day week 1-4 and Test E 500mg/wk for 1-12 weeks, chlomid for PCT. Around week 8 i started getting really bad acne on my back so i am sure it was from the test. i took minocycline and helped some.

i am starting another cycle of adrol 50mg day weeks 1-4, deca 400mg/wk 1-12 and test E 500mg/wk 2-14.

i dont know what sides i will get from the deca but i am thinking the test will combat the major one, what can i run during the cycle to head off acne that wont screw up my cycle.

apprecieate any advice
b1

[quote]b1 wrote:
stats
39years old
6’2
200lb
17% bf

my first cycle was dbol 40mg/day week 1-4 and Test E 500mg/wk for 1-12 weeks, chlomid for PCT. Around week 8 i started getting really bad acne on my back so i am sure it was from the test. i took minocycline and helped some.

i am starting another cycle of adrol 50mg day weeks 1-4, deca 400mg/wk 1-12 and test E 500mg/wk 2-14.

i dont know what sides i will get from the deca but i am thinking the test will combat the major one, what can i run during the cycle to head off acne that wont screw up my cycle.

apprecieate any advice
b1[/quote]

I would run the cycle till the acne shows up. A friend didnt take too well to deca, he was immediately referred to the dermatologist who put him on Accutane. Hopefully in your case its not so severe, but just putting this out there in regards to the deca.

SB

[quote]b1 wrote:
stats
39years old
6’2
200lb
17% bf

apprecieate any advice
b1[/quote]

Acne is caused by poor estrogen control. If you run an AI properly you wont get it.

I get acne pretty bad too while on but I have figured out a way to minimize it. I use an antibacterial body wash and my girlfriend has a clarisonic face cleaner and I wash my face twice a day with her face wash called purity. She always buys the most expensive stuff so sorry if it cost $100’s of dollars for this stuff but it works. I am highjacking her shit but my face is fairly clear compared to my last cycle. The anti bacterial body wash curbed the backne that I was having and now I am pretty clear. I am on 600mg’s of test cyp and 400mg’s of deca right now on my 2nd week and my face has gotten oiler but I am managing it with my gf’s stuff.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]b1 wrote:
stats
39years old
6’2
200lb
17% bf

apprecieate any advice
b1[/quote]

Acne is caused by poor estrogen control. If you run an AI properly you wont get it.[/quote]

I get acne just from the increased oil on my face. If I dont get the dead skin off, I think that is where is clarisonic thing comes into play my pores get clogged and inflammed. My estrogen is under control per my labwork (my last E2 was 24) and if I dont wash my face at least 2 times a day I look like a zitty ass 16 year old.

[quote]BSC819 wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]b1 wrote:
stats
39years old
6’2
200lb
17% bf

apprecieate any advice
b1[/quote]

Acne is caused by poor estrogen control. If you run an AI properly you wont get it.[/quote]

I get acne just from the increased oil on my face. If I dont get the dead skin off, I think that is where is clarisonic thing comes into play my pores get clogged and inflammed. My estrogen is under control per my labwork (my last E2 was 24) and if I dont wash my face at least 2 times a day I look like a zitty ass 16 year old.[/quote]

Do you get really bad acne on your back with that E2 level? Your point was you got bad back acne from a test cycle. I’m telling you from experience and from plenty of other people I know that if you control estrogen you wont get it. I get back acne as a side effect frrm as little as 500mg of test with no AI. I’ve run 1.2g of test with 5mg of letrozole and had ZERO sides. Not a freaking zit to be found anywhere. Trust me on this dude. If you have a naturally zitty face. I’ve heard niacin is good for acne although I may be wrong on that one.

thanks for the advice guys, i hardly ever get acne when not on a cycle. i only got it on my back then which was weird but it was pretty bad. it was my first cycle so i didnt get any blood work done ike an idiot. i have read alot on the letrozole and i think i will try it on this cycle. my girl has had pretty bad acne and i used her soaps to scrub but didnt do much good.

love this forum,

thanks for all the good advice.

b1