Advice for Powerlifting w/ Small Frame

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:

i know i wouldn’t listen to someone giving me advice if they couldn’t squat my bench.

[/quote]

God I suck. I will squat Meat’s bench sometime.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

i know i wouldn’t listen to someone giving me advice if they couldn’t squat my bench.

[/quote]

God I suck. I will squat Meat’s bench sometime. [/quote]

I think I got it geared…I think…dammit.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[/quote]

God I suck. I will squat Meat’s bench sometime. [/quote]

I think I got it geared…I think…dammit.[/quote]

I fart’d it.

You aren’t small. Don’t make excuses. Just keep lifting hard. Paul Leveske was 6 foot 3 135 pounds when he started working out. You now know him as WWE’s HHH. He was taller than you and thinner when he started. Say what you will about WWE being fake, but his size and strength aren’t. Just keep pushing yourself and stay dedicated.
So far your lifts look good. Stick with it. Rare are phenoms, rarer are hard workers.

Thanks people, So today I was looking at some American Powerlifting Records (Drug Tested) RAW,and I’m going to try to break the records for 181 class. Bench:468,Squat:601,Deadlift,766. I know its going to take crazy hard work,time, and dedication but nows the time to start. I’ll keep updates on my long journy,

Records a lot of times depend on the federation. What may be a record in one isn’t in another. Good luck breaking any, unless you have the genetics of Coan I’d say it’s unlikely but can’t hurt to try. Set your goal first for getting an elite total in the 181’s (1394 total).

[quote]A Iron Mack wrote:
Thanks people, So today I was looking at some American Powerlifting Records (Drug Tested) RAW,and I’m going to try to break the records for 181 class. Bench:468,Squat:601,Deadlift,766. I know its going to take crazy hard work,time, and dedication but nows the time to start. I’ll keep updates on my long journy, [/quote]

Those are the raw records?

I looked it up on Powerlifitngwatch.com, and yes those are for the drug tested raw

Yeah man. Aim to be the best you can. No reason you cannot get to those numbers.

[quote]A Iron Mack wrote:
I looked it up on Powerlifitngwatch.com, and yes those are for the drug tested raw[/quote]

Damn, impressive.