Advice for Next Cycle Components

Why not just do something simple like Test E at 600-800mg/wk with an adequate dose of AI? It’s cheap, it works, and it’ll be an easy introduction into higher-dosed, longer-estered cycles, and the sides will be easy to control with just one compound. Plus with test-only you’ll be able to determine how high-dose test reacts with your body, making it easy to plan future cycles. Just my opinion, but I like plain test. As far as water retention goes, just control estrogen and your diet a bit more and you’ll be fine.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Why not just do something simple like Test E at 600-800mg/wk with an adequate dose of AI? It’s cheap, it works, and it’ll be an easy introduction into higher-dosed, longer-estered cycles, and the sides will be easy to control with just one compound. Plus with test-only you’ll be able to determine how high-dose test reacts with your body, making it easy to plan future cycles. Just my opinion, but I like plain test. As far as water retention goes, just control estrogen and your diet a bit more and you’ll be fine.[/quote]

I’d agree with this. If you run your AI right, there is absolutely no reason you should have to worry about gyno. And running that dosage of test should not only get you great results, you will get to feel awesome for 3 months.

You could probably add masteron to this, however, and it would actually help with those sides.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Why not just do something simple like Test E at 600-800mg/wk with an adequate dose of AI? It’s cheap, it works, and it’ll be an easy introduction into higher-dosed, longer-estered cycles, and the sides will be easy to control with just one compound. Plus with test-only you’ll be able to determine how high-dose test reacts with your body, making it easy to plan future cycles. Just my opinion, but I like plain test. As far as water retention goes, just control estrogen and your diet a bit more and you’ll be fine.[/quote]

That’s some solid advice!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:
Why not just do something simple like Test E at 600-800mg/wk with an adequate dose of AI? It’s cheap, it works, and it’ll be an easy introduction into higher-dosed, longer-estered cycles, and the sides will be easy to control with just one compound. Plus with test-only you’ll be able to determine how high-dose test reacts with your body, making it easy to plan future cycles. Just my opinion, but I like plain test. As far as water retention goes, just control estrogen and your diet a bit more and you’ll be fine.

I’d agree with this. If you run your AI right, there is absolutely no reason you should have to worry about gyno. And running that dosage of test should not only get you great results, you will get to feel awesome for 3 months.

You could probably add masteron to this, however, and it would actually help with those sides.
[/quote]

Ok, I'll answer this again, as the weekend "ate up" my posts and they never appeared after posting them!! I get what you and Schwarz are saying. The problem is this, we don't really know if I have yet to control the estrogen yet, get it? Think about what I've told you guys, I said the nips were hardening up etc, and some pain was coming in, and this was just right after barely upping the dose from say around 400/week to 600/week or more.

And to add to that, you may not have seen my latest update from my cycle log, but while I “thought” I had been avoiding bloat during this cycle, I was wrong…Since Friday when I was 209.5lbs… morning fasted weight, this morning I came in at 202 lbs. So it’s now even more obvious I am having estro issues still and I was running adex at .5-.75+ PER DAY!!!

And remember that mix was approx 150mg test to 50mg mast per ml. So we are only talking about test dose at 300-500 or thereabouts, and there I was slightly moon faced in retrospect/slight pain nipped/and bloated in general…So, do you see why I am continuing to be hesitant about just increasing test???

So far I've been luck with the gyno fairy, nothing noticeable in the chest/nip area at all, save some  hardness during cycle. So I need/have to figure out controling the estro better than this cycle with a low ass dose, before I move onto higher test.

I'm certain the adex was dosed correctly, so what do I do, go with Asin to see if it works better? Or increase the doseage of adex even further?? I"m already chugging the shit down with not enough control happening, I don't want to thrash my liver or lipid values too hard, especially if I"m running a long(er), cycle!

So I'm still figuring out what to add to a low dose of test, say keep the test to no more than 400/week and add in a significant amount of another compound. Or maybe even keep the damn test at 300/week, I'm up for "against the grain" ideas that are feasible and safe. 

Help a mofo out with some advice.

ToneBone

Ok. I don’t actually know what I’m talking about so this is more a question than a suggestion:

Would taking a very low dose of letrozole in addition to arimidex hit the estrogen receptors in a different, possibly more effective way? I know letro is some powerful stuff, so maybe your answer lies therein. I hate to see you use a cycle that is not optimal, if you can help it, Tone, but I do sure as hell understand where you are coming from.

And from what I’ve read aromasin and arimidex work basically the same way, but arimidex is far more effective. Again, however, I’m just talking out of my ass.

Depending on the length you plan to run is what I would use to determine the compounds in your case.

My next one is going to be a test/eq/mast in likely a 600/400/300 combination. I also plan to add in the drol/eq at 100/50 for some burst weeks in there with all the recent praise it has received.

For yourself Id look at a more of a 300/400/200 combination due to the crazy sides you seem to experience from a higher dose of test. Bushy has highly advocated a low dose of mast for great results if I do recall correctly.

At this point im still having troubles understanding as to why you would have issues with test while taking .5-.75 mg of adex per day. I was up until recently using some adex from a different company other than our reputable chem research company and once I changed it was night and day.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Ok. I don’t actually know what I’m talking about so this is more a question than a suggestion:

Would taking a very low dose of letrozole in addition to arimidex hit the estrogen receptors in a different, possibly more effective way? I know letro is some powerful stuff, so maybe your answer lies therein. I hate to see you use a cycle that is not optimal, if you can help it, Tone, but I do sure as hell understand where you are coming from.

And from what I’ve read aromasin and arimidex work basically the same way, but arimidex is far more effective. Again, however, I’m just talking out of my ass.[/quote]

I don't know about the adex, is it just a little off on dosage predictions from being home brew? Possibly, so I can't say yet where I'll go with that.

I will say this, lately I’ve been thinking along the lines of eq solo, eq/tren, or eq with drol/win tossed in the start and end of cycle. Who’s to say I couldn’t get some really dry and good gains this way? Sure the libido could tank, but I’m not too worried about that really. I could give a shit if the sides I’ve been having are better.

Against the grain? Yeah certainly.

Have at it now boys.

I was thinking along 300-400 eq/week, with 200-300 tren.
Or 500-700 eq solo. Just some thoughts.

Just remember that in order to get proper results from EQ you’ll be needing to run that for 10-12 weeks at +400mg/wk. If you want to add the tren, I’d suggest adding some test prop with it as well.

Say run EQ for 10-12 weeks, with a combination of 300mg/wk test prop and 350mg/wk tren ace for the middle 3-4 weeks.

Just a thought.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Just remember that in order to get proper results from EQ you’ll be needing to run that for 10-12 weeks at +400mg/wk. If you want to add the tren, I’d suggest adding some test prop with it as well.

Say run EQ for 10-12 weeks, with a combination of 300mg/wk test prop and 350mg/wk tren ace for the middle 3-4 weeks.

Just a thought.

World[/quote]

Yeah, I was planning on a 12-14 weeker.

I’ll get it figured out here sooner or later ha, haaa.

That's not a bad one either, but am going for only long esters on the next one. So this wouldn't work for that. I'm workin on things and appreciate the feedback.

ToneBone

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Depending on the length you plan to run is what I would use to determine the compounds in your case.

My next one is going to be a test/eq/mast in likely a 600/400/300 combination. I also plan to add in the drol/eq at 100/50 for some burst weeks in there with all the recent praise it has received.

For yourself Id look at a more of a 300/400/200 combination due to the crazy sides you seem to experience from a higher dose of test. Bushy has highly advocated a low dose of mast for great results if I do recall correctly.

At this point im still having troubles understanding as to why you would have issues with test while taking .5-.75 mg of adex per day. I was up until recently using some adex from a different company other than our reputable chem research company and once I changed it was night and day.[/quote]

I actually really like this idea here. The ratio looks good for me. And trying another bottle might do the trick on the adex, or it might not, but it could be worth looking into for sure.

I am really thankful for all the ideas. I hope to have something figured out here maybe this week.

thanks lil guy,

ToneBone
           If I'm being honest here, I'll probably end up with either test only, or test and eq or eq only. Then to top off I've got the drol/win for two, two weekers during the cycle. 12-14 weeks is what I'm after. Two shots a week would be nice. It's fun to talk about all these other ideas and of course with the way things are, you balance wants/needs as best you can with what you can get right? Lol..Thanks again everyone for the help.

ToneBone

And you are okay with being shut down?

I’m still trying manipulate the dosages of my latest cycle. I started at 500mg of test, and 400mg of EQ, and I don’t feel like those ratios are good. Now, I’m gauging that off my libido, which should be through the roof by now, but isn’t.

I think that’d be a hard go, completely shut down, with no test ‘boost.’

And on further thought, Tone, I’d think the optimal cycle would be a test and mast combo. Considering masteron doesn’t aromatise, and it ‘naturally’ acts as an anti-e when combined with test, it would seem optimal.

If the norm is 2:1 ratio, test:mast, maybe something like a 2:1.5 test:mast would be better considering your sensitivity. I would postulate that, combined with a daily AI, that would be a great cycle for someone in your position. You could pull off a 600:450 (give or take 50mg) test:mast for 12 weeks, and hopefully only need a marginal amount of a’dex per day.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
And on further thought, Tone, I’d think the optimal cycle would be a test and mast combo. Considering masteron doesn’t aromatise, and it ‘naturally’ acts as an anti-e when combined with test, it would seem optimal.

If the norm is 2:1 ratio, test:mast, maybe something like a 2:1.5 test:mast would be better considering your sensitivity. I would postulate that, combined with a daily AI, that would be a great cycle for someone in your position. You could pull off a 600:450 (give or take 50mg) test:mast for 12 weeks, and hopefully only need a marginal amount of a’dex per day.[/quote]

Thanks guys.

Well, it’s not mast enan, just mast, which I guess I could just do, was trying to keep it simple sam, but two difft protocols are certainly doable, especially if superior, which for what I really want is with that choice. The eq is gonna make me want to cram, and I should just do whatever it takes with the mast.

Hmmmm, very good, I'll get back to you in a bit as I'm decided pretty much.

ToneBone
      Ok some new ideas that could be within reach.
  1. test e/tren e: 400/350. Nice, should be ok w/prolactin issues at this dose, but being enan, smart choice would be get some caber…that’s money again…

2. test e/eq: 400/350. nice.

Again, I would love to go test e/tren ace, but issues about the weekend and windows of opportunity for the dirty deed are a plenty.

Gotta run!

ToneBone

I vote for option 1… obviously since those are my two favorite compounds…

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I vote for option 1… obviously since those are my two favorite compounds…

World[/quote]

Well, yes, but here's the interesting and noteworthy thing about option 2.

Eq’s known to be similar to deca with regard to joints and tissue damage etc. This could be a good way to go with the recently rehabbed shoulders. They are much better but are just now beginning to get worked up front and with chest, so they have a few bugs to work out still. This could really make option 2 a really nice thing.

My adex could be half dosed or something, it just doesn't seem like it was accurate for the low dose I was running and the sides coming on with damn near 1g per day being consumed. I will check into another one from somewhere to be safe, and that may well end the issues of test for me right there. 

Great going with this thread. I don't know how it got 4 stars out of nowhere, but that's kind of cool, ha, haaaa!!!

Thanks guys!

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Ok some new ideas that could be within reach.
  1. test e/tren e: 400/350. Nice, should be ok w/prolactin issues at this dose, but being enan, smart choice would be get some caber…that’s money again…

2. test e/eq: 400/350. nice.

Again, I would love to go test e/tren ace, but issues about the weekend and windows of opportunity for the dirty deed are a plenty.

Gotta run!

ToneBone[/quote]

And this is going to be a 12 weeker? With number two, the ratios will keep your libido in the shitta’. I realize to each their own, and am experiencing it myself, but it’s been suggested the ratio for test:EQ be 5:3. So maybe, depending on your own sensitivities, up the test, or lower the EQ.

Alternatively, in the thread about ligaments and tendons, the suggested dosing for EQ was 3mg per kg of body weight. Since you’re about 200 pounds, that’s in the neighborhood of 90 kg, getting your EQ dosing in the range of 300 as it is. Only again suggesting a better way to go could be 500:300.

Something else to chew on.

Regarding ratios and libido. Im currently running 300mg test E and 450mg EQ and my libido is still that of a 20 yr old.

Not quite what it is at a gram a week, but still definatley up there.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Regarding ratios and libido. Im currently running 300mg test E and 450mg EQ and my libido is still that of a 20 yr old.

Not quite what it is at a gram a week, but still definatley up there.[/quote]

Hmmm…how long ago did you change ratios? Also, when you take that physical agilities test, I’d appreciate an update on your thread, if possible.