Advice for New Guys

Thank you for the newbie references and stickies.

I finally read through the stickies and other threads relating to my condition and situation. I have yet to find a more in depth and thorough forum on the subject of trt.

I have posted all results and experiences in my original thread.

I also would like to update my original post, with information I added in a later reply if possible.

Ksman please look at my thread and guide me "please analyze my report ".

Do not do this here. The KSman is here thread is what you need.

Please do not trash the stickies.

KSman,

Wow, what a site! Plus you are so knowledgeable. I overwhelmed myself reading and finding articles (for a long period of time), which informed me and confused me, though I gathered my mind to write my first post (this is not it). Part of a reply to my post told me read the stickies, so that is what I am doing right offā€¦starting with the first. Reading just the first sticky took me all day, went through all of the responses, a lot over my head though I will reread.

I donā€™t how I will learn all this or manage my hormonal, endocrine and other of my health conditions related to this site myself first of all - from the complexity of factors that I read to keep track, and particularly with my serious debilitation from my conditions. Itā€™s all critical. Plus with my doctor (long story, you know what I am saying). If I can, it will take a while. I try my most (which is an understatement), and to write posts how this site wishes us to. I thank you for your patience.

You wrote: 1) When you open a thread [post] for your situation, you need to be using that same thread forever to maintain your ā€œcaseā€. So choose the title with some care, you need to live with it.

I wish I read this sticky first. What I quoted from you is a good, practical idea, and answers part of a question on my post! It also raises some practical questions.

My first post was: Total T Too High. I posted July 10, 2015.

How can I (or anyone) have a title that would cover any needs, questions I have and will have through the months and years - and that people would respond to?

I just donā€™t know what title a person could pick to their first plus permanent post that would cover all their continuing specific needs, questions, topics, through the years. Most posts are of particular topics, specific questions that catch peopleā€™s attention. I feel like all I (or most people) could write for a title to a permanent post as such is my username and I donā€™t know what? Tim100 or Tim100 hormonal, endocrine topics. Who would want to read an article of someoneā€™s username first of all, plus ā€œhormonal and endocrine topicsā€ is too general, and at the same time doesnā€™t cover other more topics or questions I have later. If I put it specific, like I have it, Total T Too High, then who is going to read it when I ask about something not related to that, which I am sure I will most of the time. A lot of people, and I am sure that I will, ask specific questions of particular topics or help with how they are doing, as they need, and who knows what month or year of if at all that someone would respond. Too general, too specify or anything in between, and no matter what title - who would read my or any post, particularly through the months, years? - plus if the post is about me (or any specific person) and my ongoing needs, questions? Plus read it close to the time I post it as needs, questions, problems come up, or read it at all.

Should I retitle my first post (and would that cut off people who think my post was deleted)?
I am clueless what to write if I must retitle my post.

I think this is value advice. consider MRI of head, brain, pituitary gland, if you have low T problems.

A post was split to a new topic: Test, EQ, and Dbol Cycle

Thereā€™s no incentive for these doctors to treat you, salary is not based off work performance as in other professions. You need to start thinking of yourself as the product and all these healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies making money off you.

Thereā€™s a reason why doctors have a five times higher suicide rate in the general population, and unrewarding career when the insurance companies dictate when treatment is initiated.