Advice for My Ongoing Cycle?

Hi everyone, ive been reading this forum for quite long, but now i have questions to ask, since my previous cycles didnt include orals. Im planning a cycle with tbol, var, test e and npp, im currently priming to cut down as much as possible, currently on low carb, training 5x per week. Test e will be 500mg or maybe 750mg, NPP will be 300-400mg/week (EOD), and im confused about var and tbol, i alredy got 200pills each, first i wanted to go tbol 50mg/day for 6 weeks, but i got 200 pills of var after and isnt it too much for liver to go with both 50mg/day (which makes total of 100mg a day pills and how to split this much, in the morning and before training?)? Also, what do you think about adding 25mg mk677 in this cycle from beggining, will it do any good? Also, im planning to run npp for 6 or 8 weeks, after var and tbol, and than to finish my cycle and start recovering (famous PCT), I already did NPP cycle and strength and gains were very good, also recovering was quick and easy. Will get NAC for liver support, also do I need anything else? Thanks!

I wouldn’t mix two orals, especially if they’re both new to you. One new compound at a time is usually the smarter way to go. You absolutely do not need both if you’re just cutting.

3 Likes

I take MK-677. It will likely make you hungrier which can help on cycle, and also it will help if you get lack of hunger from orals. I did not get lack of hunger from Var. Haven’t tried Tbol, but it is likely in my next blast.

MK can also help with sleep. I only take 12.5 mg per day. I am using it because I have low IGF-1 on blood tests. I need to get blood work with IGF-1 to confirm if it is working.

Unless you are an advanced user, stick with one oral IMO.

Are you aware of the different side effects of using nandralone? I will say if you are going use it, be sure to know what could happen.

why not use test prop instead test e and since you have a good amount of compounds in the cycle, maybe bridge the mk677 with pct, you’ll keep a lot of the gains, I’m sure, rest the cycle looks good

I took mk677 off cycle and could not cope with the hunger. I ate anything and everything in sight. Craved carbs. Tried taking it at night before bed. That helped but still… woke up like a bear coming out of hibernation

I might try it again on my next cycle

1 Like

I take it right before bed at 12.5 mg. If I wake up at night I’m really hungry. I think it is wise to start low with it, if you are trying to keep weight in check. It has data supporting as low as 10 mg being pretty effective. The with something like this more doesn’t always do a lot more. It’s not like test.

I take it right before bed at 12.5 mg. If I wake up at night I’m really hungry. I think it is wise to start low with it, if you are trying to keep weight in check. It has data supporting as low as 10 mg being pretty effective. The with something like this more doesn’t always do a lot more. It’s not like test.