Advice For My Intended Cycle

Hi.

i have aquired some sustanon250
avodart and nolvadex

my current body shape is large shoulders & upper arm & thighs due to my regular job that requires a lot of heavy lifting…

I have quite a bit of body fat due to poor diet… i weigh about 15 1/2 stone & have a bit of a beer belly

im not looking for huge body builder results, id just like to go for for a modest mens magazine cover look… say loose the body fat, tone up and mabe just a litle more size & firmness.

my question is simply…

what would happen to my body shape/size if i used the sustanon250 at only 250mg per week and stuck to my regular lifting for work & added like an hour of cardio per day to my lifestyle?

would i see much changes?

i figure it would assist the weight loss and help me shape up much better. and mabe at that dose no need for the avodart and nolvadex

im just wanting to experiment really.
thanks.

AAS is not really the stuff to ‘experiement’ with mate to be honest, unless you want a pair of tits

well, to be honest 250 is well within safe dosage even for doctors prescription.

ive done dianabol before and also some proviron… to be honest this stuff is only hormone supplementing just like any other stuff you put in your body unless you dose up high or long term i pretty much think its safe… until it starts effecting your thinking & reasoning mate. i think it can effect attitude too.

anyways a simple answer like…

yeah you will probably loose some weight…

or

no you wont notice much… is about all im looking for in regards to an answer… not really seeking any safety/risk advise.

[quote]t-guy wrote:
anyways a simple answer like…

yeah you will probably loose some weight…

or

no you wont notice much… is about all im looking for in regards to an answer… not really seeking any safety/risk advise.[/quote]

simple answer is
use the search function
your question has been answered many,many times
there is a newbie cycle planing sticky at the top of this forum please go to that and read.
k thanx bye

ta.

250 is a shit dosage, you really need to follow Nich’s advise and go spend the next the year learning some stuff

250mg is NOT a shit dosage eales (wicked tat by the way, when you gettin gin filled?) it is more than enough to grow from.

But i agree that this guy needs not steroids but a little discipline.

Steroids are not the answer to make your beer belly go away and turn you into an underwear model.

Tighten up your diet and add some cardio in and you should eaisly be able to accomplish your goals.

[quote] JJ wrote:
250mg is NOT a shit dosage eales (wicked tat by the way, when you gettin gin filled?) it is more than enough to grow from.

But i agree that this guy needs not steroids but a little discipline.[/quote]

It is if he is planning on pinning once a week (which I am sure he is)

I will get it coloured in when I can get my hands on some oromorph! hehe :slight_smile:

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
JJ wrote:

I will get it coloured in when I can get my hands on some oromorph! hehe :slight_smile:

[/quote]
you fellas with your spellings
coloured=colored
always have to be so elegant :wink:

Actually us fellas over here in Canada spell coloured the correct way as well.

[quote]Nich wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
JJ wrote:

coloured=colored
always have to be so correct :wink:

[/quote]

[quote]Nich wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
JJ wrote:

coloured=colored
always have to be so elegant :wink:

[/quote]

Just remember, Nich, that the Canadians and Brits like to think that they’re better than us by adding letters to words to make themselves seem sophisticatedly superior to ourselves. Even though their thinking is true that they are more sophisticated than us, they could at least not rub it in. :frowning:

Hell, I’ll take my steak that I’m grillin’ and drizzle it in vodka and seasoning with that very bottle of vodka in my hand any day. Has anyone tried a smidgen of vodka on their food? In small amounts, it’s not bad. Just don’t drench it like you would with barbeque or seasoning or you’ll be in for a disappointment.

lol! this US UK thing is never going to end…

its like the Scots hate us too cos they used to be ruled by us!
At least you lot got away! Those poor bastards are trapped in the coldest, shittiest part of the country, between the English, who they hate, and the ice-cold North Sea!

J

[quote] JJ wrote:
lol! this US UK thing is never going to end…

its like the Scots hate us too cos they used to be ruled by us!
At least you lot got away! Those poor bastards are trapped in the coldest, shittiest part of the country, between the English, who they hate, and the ice-cold North Sea!

J[/quote]

happy independence day, jj :wink:

lol! ‘happy 4th’ i believe the term is ;p

[quote] JJ wrote:
lol! ‘happy 4th’ i believe the term is ;p[/quote]

yeah, but I figured y’all across the lake might not figure out what I was getting at.

:smiley:

i married a yank.

His name is hank.

[quote] JJ wrote:
i married a yank.

His name is hank.[/quote]

JJ has the ghey. hmm. ya learn somethin new every day.

:smiley: