Advice for my Back/Lats

[quote]deadlift1992 wrote:
why does everyone think my arms are taking over when i do a back exercise…they DONT!!! and yes i am concerned about moving weight but still using my back! IVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THAT!! oh and for the record, I am getting stronger. this was more of what do you guys think of my back not a how can I get my back better thread… thirdly i focus on low volume not high volume… at the time i was wondering what i could do for a given amount of reps 3rdly i’m not concerned with building muscle at this point and cant due to my trainability…
soooo to sum up this reply:
A.) my BACK NOT arms are the dominant muscle in back exercises (although my arms do get hit- it’s a fucking compound pull) and I know my body better than you, unless we’re having sex then you have no say in the matter
B.) I AM focused on moving weight but still feeling the muscles work…performance training
C.) performance training again
D.) this was a how does my back look thread, not a how can I get it better one… i appreciate the concern though :slight_smile:
E.) i’m not concerned with gaining muscle rignt now (ironically i posted this in the BB section)
F.) I Farted. [/quote]

D) You’re back is unimpressive at best, it would behoove you to listen to advice on how to improve it, but whatever.

Okay so to get this straight your goal is performance and not looks, but you want us to rate your back?
To me that doesnt make sense at all! If performance is your goal why dont you post a video of you doing deadlifts or something?

I hope you are just a (bad) troll.

You ask for tips… then basically tell everyone who is kind enough to give you tips to fuck off.

If your biceps are “screaming” then you are not targeting your back… which is kind of the point.

As for remarks, you actually do not look like you train. AT ALL.

Ur a dick. They are giving you advice because your back is unimpressive. Keep lifting and eat more.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
I hope you are just a (bad) troll.

You ask for tips… then basically tell everyone who is kind enough to give you tips to fuck off.

If your biceps are “screaming” then you are not targeting your back… which is kind of the point.[/quote]

The OP’s pics and insistence on being ‘lat dominant’ appear completely incompatible.

and not “bicep dominant” im more lat dominant… [/quote]

first you say this…

[quote]
…but regardless my biceps are screaming after a set of pullups/chins[/quote]

and then you say this.

If you’re doing a back exercise and your “biceps are screaming” that means your using a lot of arms (AKA “ARM DOMINANT”)

D.) this was a how does my back look thread, not a how can I get it better one… i appreciate the concern though :slight_smile:
[/quote]
this is a how does my back look thread? Is that why in your original post you asked for tips?

then why did you ask for tips in your first post?

Its pretty obvious that you’re just trolling.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]
this is a how does my back look thread? Is that why in your original post you asked for tips?

then why did you ask for tips in your first post?

Its pretty obvious that you’re just trolling.[/quote]

I was just about to point that ish out. Lol @ claiming “lat dominant” when biceps are “screaming” during what’s supposed to be lat work :confused:

We need to clarify what constitutes trolling around here. Imo trolling is an intentional and malicious act. Being a plain old dumbass doesn’t count.

Lol. Thanks guys… you know, I try and pick people apart too when they look better than I do… HATERADE!!

OP… You can be back dominant on some exercises and arm dominant on others. You have some areas that are more developed than others. So, either A.) Your arm dominant in some areas and not others… Or B.) Your not doing the variations your saying your doing… Don’t take it personally bro. We’re trying to help you out here.

[quote]Phyzeekk wrote:
Lol. Thanks guys… you know, I try and pick people apart too when they look better than I do… HATERADE!!

OP… You can be back dominant on some exercises and arm dominant on others. You have some areas that are more developed than others. So, either A.) Your arm dominant in some areas and not others… Or B.) Your not doing the variations your saying your doing… Don’t take it personally bro. We’re trying to help you out here.[/quote]

So positive.

lolololol…ol

why does everyone think my arms are taking over when i do a back exercise…they DONT!!! and yes i am concerned about moving weight but still using my back! IVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THAT!! oh and for the record, I am getting stronger. this was more of what do you guys think of my back not a how can I get my back better thread… thirdly i focus on low volume not high volume… at the time i was wondering what i could do for a given amount of reps 3rdly i’m not concerned with building muscle at this point and cant due to my trainability…
A.) my BACK NOT arms are the dominant muscle in back exercises (although my arms do get hit- it’s a fucking compound pull) and I know my body better than you, unless we’re having sex then you have no say in the matter
B.) I AM focused on moving weight but still feeling the muscles work…performance training
E.) i’m not concerned with gaining muscle rignt now (ironically i posted this in the BB section)
F.) I Farted. [/quote]
I copy and pasted what you called your thread maybe this will help you find out why people are giving you advice: Advice for my Back/Lats

[quote]Phyzeekk wrote:

OP… You can be back dominant on some exercises and arm dominant on others. You have some areas that are more developed than others. So, either A.) Your arm dominant in some areas and not others… Or B.) Your not doing the variations your saying your doing… Don’t take it personally bro. We’re trying to help you out here.[/quote]

Too nice to the Troll.

Hes not listening anyways. And you heard him he only uses his back. Thats why his biceps burn after pullups and other back movements

[quote]gregron wrote:

and not “bicep dominant” im more lat dominant… [/quote]

first you say this…

[quote]
…but regardless my biceps are screaming after a set of pullups/chins[/quote]

and then you say this.

If you’re doing a back exercise and your “biceps are screaming” that means your using a lot of arms (AKA “ARM DOMINANT”)[/quote]

Thank you for pointing this out.

OP funny as hell that you contradict yourself in almost every post

like I said biceps get worked in a compound movement like a pullups/ chinup i probably shouldnt have said they’re screaming after a set, they do get hit… just not as hard as i previously posted. in your regards i’m not a troll i just dont get what you guys are saying. . .and I contradict myself alot!!! haha im very sorry for any inconvience…

another thing i use my lats/teres muscles a hell of a lot more than my biceps in chins/pullups and rows but sometimes they do get hit pretty hard, usually when I hold the top position. OHHHHHH I WENT BACK TO MY FIRST POSTS AND READ WHAT I TYPED. im sorry if ive been a fucking jerk . … about the “tips” quote im sorry again not what i meant, please forgive a fellow human being…

btw thanks for hating on my back. =)

another reason why I never post in here… I contradict myself… you have to understand my thought processes… sorry

F.) I Farted. [/quote]
oh ok, it sucks