Advice for My 1st Cycle

Ok 1st off my stats.

37y Male
225#
6’ tall
Bf% ??? Sorry never had it checked.
Not a hard trainer I go to the gym and work out at work. Min of 5 times a week.

Here is my sob story! I am a firefighter and was hurt on the job. Now I am back and I am sick and tired of being sick and tired all day. I no longer have the drive that I once did. While I was out on my injury I did not eat like I should have so the DIET has started. I am back to eating clean and making sure to stay away from pure junk. Now as many of you can tell in no way shape or form am I a body builder. However I know a few and sat down with them and talked about training that I should do (any advise on that will also be appreciated.) in the gym. One of them told me about Deca. He said with the joint problems I have that this will help with that as well as help me out with my gains in the gym. After doing a shit load of reading I think I am more confused now that when I started. I see one guy post on thing then get attacked on this forum but on others it is the total opposite for the same question. So I plan on starting this whole thing 01/01/2014 (New Years Resolution, yeah right!) just so I have time to get my ducks in a row before I start. Here is what I was thinking. By the way this will be for a full year.
Week 1-3 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 4â??9 500mg Test and 400mg Deca
Week 10-12 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Now to be on the safe side of thing I was thing of using Novadex ED around 20 mg to help out with any gyno problems. As far a PCT is concerned I am open to any suggestions on that.
Week 13â??15 PCT
Week 16â??26 Continue training No extras
Week 27â??30 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 31â??36 500mg Test and 400mg Deca
Week 37-39 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 40â??42 250mg PCT
Week 43â??52 500mg Continue training No extras

Now my goals are to have nice hard gains with strength. I am not trying to compete with the pros or do I want to look like an Abercrombie model. I want to get big just not genetic freak big. No offense to those that are. Its just not for me. So please be gentle and give me some good solid advise. One way or another I will be doing this. I would like to do it the right way and not get messed up. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you good or bad. Just keep it real and honest! Thanks JTay216

Its Week 1-3 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 4-9 500mg Test and 400mg Deca
Week 10-12 250 mg test and 200 mg Deca
Week 13-15 PCT

Week 1-3 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 4-9 500mg Test and 400mg Deca
Week 10-12 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Now to be on the safe side of thing I was thing of using Novadex ED around 20 mg to help out with any gyno problems. As far a PCT is concerned I am open to any suggestions on that.
Week 13-15 PCT
Week 16-26 Continue training No extras
Week 27-30 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 31-36 500mg Test and 400mg Deca
Week 37-39 250mg Test and 200mg Deca
Week 40-42 250mg PCT
Week 43-52 500mg Continue training No extras
Not sure why it scrambled up like that. Sorry

You have no idea what you are doing, right?

“I want to get big just not genetic freak big.”

From what you say, your diet is/has been shit. Your training is shit. You have no idea what your real goals are and, whatever they are, you are not willing to start today, but on Jan 1st. The “fail day” for all things resolution based.

Here’s what you do.

Start now. Right now. You don’t need AAS. You don’t need deca “for your joints”. You just need to get off your arse and start training hard and heavy, eating right and getting 8 hours sleep. Maybe difficult if you are on shift work as a fireman but no more difficult that most of us.

If you can’t do that and make gains NOW then you won’t have your issues sorted by some magical drug call Deca or Test. You can get the fit and healthy “I go to gym” look pretty easily without the roids. And keep it. Or you could just go your way, looking for a shortcut and end up frustrated and sick cos the only real road to success is the hard road.

Ok, 1st off let me say thanks for the fast reply. 2nd you are correct that I have no clue on what I am doing. (That’s why I am here.) Now with that said I will also say that you are correct about my diet as well as my training have been shit for the past year and a half. (Thatâ??s because of my injury.)

Now that I am healthy like I have stated the diet is on and I have been back in the gym. The reason I am waiting till the 1st of the year is I need to drop some of this unwanted weight, as well as get my strength back up so I can go all out when that time comes. It will also give me a grace period to find out more info about what I should do or shouldnâ??t do. I do appreciate you being honest and I guess I should have been clearer on my intensions, so for that I apologies. So with this added info if you feel there is anything else you might want to add please feel free to do so.

interested on the joint effect

deca worked wonders to my ligaments when i was a competitive powerlifter

Stick with 300-500mg’s of test a week for 10-12 weeks for your first cycle. Have a good AI like Adex…Start that at .5mg’s every three days starting about three weeks in…And make sure you have PCT…BEFORE you start your cycle…Hell…Stick with test only for your first handful of cycles…Good luck.

After doing some more reading I have to agree with you about the test only for the 1st couple of cycles. As far as Pct would you have any recommendations? I have read about Nolva and clomid. What are your thoughts?
Side note update. I know have a fitness coach to help with my diet and to put me on a killer routine in the gym. So with that said my 1st cycle is no longer starting at 01/01/14 but, 12 weeks from now. So wish me luck.

Just wondering but what are your current lifts?

Im no expert but Ive waited a long time and trained my ass off naturally before I even considered getting on the AAS. As everyone here will say, if you dont have your diet and training rock solid before you start AAS, your chances of retaining any gains once you come off are slim.

I have never been one to really push myself in the gym. I do a modest routine just to stay fit. Never maxed out to see what i could do. I push around 225-245, squat around the same on a smith machine to keep my back straight. I do curls and fly’s with 40’s. That is why I have now got a coach to make sure I stay on track with my diet and what I am doing in the gym to make sure I achieve my goals. This is going to be very hard for me because this is a total lifestyle change. I know one cannot change over night, and I myself have failed at many things when it come to fitness. (I am probably the only one here to say that.) I even think that 12 weeks is to short to turn it all around for me but its a start. Just as Triceptaurus said earlier I have a long hard road ahead of me. I plan to take everything I learn from my coach and use it to the best of my ability. I will post one this forum my progress just in case if you are inserted with my journey. Like I said in another post after the 12 weeks I will see if AS is for me or not. With that said I WILL continue my research to find out what will be best for me.