T Nation

Advice for My 1st Cycle

Hi,guys,this is my first post here so i won’t be too insolent and i’ll asko just a few questions.First,a little bit about me - I am 20 years old and I’ve been training my whole life, since i was 7. From about a year my trainings are “functional” ,I do everything from Olypmic lifts,rings,kettlebells and exercises with bodyweight - on the whole,something like crossfit.After about a month i’ll do my first cycle - with testosterone enanthate.I know this isn’t the best drug for my goals (strenght and stamina) but it is the only drug that I am sure it’s original ( i bought it from pharmacy) , so don’t try to dissuade me about this - it’s pointless.Now,for the cycle i think :

1st day - 500mg test ( frontloading). Day 6- 250mg test,day 11-250mg and so on…250mg test every 5 days for 60 days.Day 75- day 81 - 40mg nolva every day, day 82-day 88 - 30mg nolva every day, day 89- day 95 20mg nolva every day, day 96- day 102 10mg nolva every day. DURING ALL 102 DAY I’LL TAKE 1MG NALTREXON EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED.

So,my question is - what to take during the cycle in order to stop the estrogen - Nolva/Tamoxifen or inhibitors - Arimidex/Letrosole… and which one is better ? What do you think of the cycle ? regards

btw,what does EOD mean ?

Have you looked into potentially damaging your endocrine system due to using steroids too early in life while your body is still maturing?

BUDs, i will never use steroids just to prove myself to others…i have competative ambitions and i will use AAS sooner or later, i’ve decided this and it’s not “1 day decision” believe me. Also I am growing a lot faster than my coevals and i don’t think almost 21 years is too early, i mean i know guys who started when they were 16-17 and they had no problems,moreover the dosage is pretty low - about 350mg/week.I appreciate your joining in the topic,i’ll be happy if you can answer my question or give advice.Which one is better to take during the cycle - tamoxifen or arimidex and why ?

Low dose or not at 16/17 you still risk potiental damage more so if you were 25. And at 20 your still growing.

Anyways, use arimidex on cycle and tamoxifen for pct and if you have symptoms of gyno while on cycle. An AI is much more effective than a SERM when it comes to estrogen control on cycle. An AI will block the conversion of T into E all together as where a SERM will only bind to the estrogen receptors before your natural E can.

Thanks for the advice, i will try to find Arimidex cheaper because in my country it’s very expensive, if i couldn’t i’ll take 10mg Nolva per day…

Not the best but ok

You don’t need steroids for crossfit or your “functional” bullshit. Get the fuck outta here.

Brah those kippies get real hard. You mean to tell me that its possible to do 20 clean presses with 115lbs without some steroids?? SHITS UNREAL! REAL MAN SHIT!

PS: PALEO FTW

Guys, i am not a crossfiter, I just mentioned that word to give you example. I train functionally -running,heavy weightlifting etc. Nevermind, i got arimidex and i would like to ask from which to which day of the cycle to take it ? Because I’ve heard many contradictory opinions. Some say - from the 1st day to the end of the PCT, others - from the 2nd week till the end of the testosterone ? What do you think ?

Start the first day of cycle, EOD adjusting dose need be, run into the last week before pct and in the last week taper the dose down

So, from the 1st day of the cycle to the 7th day after the last injection, and the next 7days - lower dose . No adex during the PCT, did i understand right ?

So, from the 1st day of the cycle to the 7th day after the last injection, and the next 7days - lower dose . No adex during the PCT, did i understand right ?

Correct

Thanks, I’m planning on running it 0.25mg EOD . Do you think i should take Nolva with it or only if I notice symptoms of gyno ?

Only if you start seeing signs of gyno, itchy tender nips, puffy nips. Blast Nolva till it goes away and then for a few days more, then increase your dose of adex to .5

Correct me if im wrong, but if tenderness and itchy nips occurs, just firing .5 arimadex a day for 3-5 days should be strong enough to get rid of the sides… no? then maybe 10mg nolva every other day to be safe. just my 2c

[quote]BigJ612 wrote:
Correct me if im wrong, but if tenderness and itchy nips occurs, just firing .5 arimadex a day for 3-5 days should be strong enough to get rid of the sides… no? then maybe 10mg nolva every other day to be safe. just my 2c[/quote]

It’s possible assuming you weren’t running .5mg to begin with. I would still use Nolva instead, it will work a lot faster than adex

I dont suggest to start so early. The guys you know have maybe not had any damage. I did my first cycle when I was 18 and now I am a 5"11 midget. I know that is nothing major but a lot of my friends have had major issues with test levels and GH levels due to starting a cycle at even 19.