Advice for Mass and Big Gains

[quote]tontongg wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]tontongg wrote:
531 bbb is not a beginner routine IMO
You get more volume with other methods, and the weights would be ridiculous. 5x10 with 50% of a Max=200lb bench (which is more like low intermediate) ? Embarrassing[/quote]

You are labelling and nit picking and you don’t understand the philosophy of 5/3/1

Night gave him a good one year+ program.[/quote]

Indeed I believe that 5/3/1 monthly periodization is for stronger dudes but you can enlighten me. I’d simply much rather do some madcow in order to get stronger at his level

By the way there is nothing wrong with the bench+incline+decline+flyes+whichever machine except that it is ridiculous

[/quote]

Why is ridiculous?

You are already planning to double your dose from your 1st cycle. Don’t be a fucking moron.[/quote]

Im not planning on doubling the dose. I was actually thinking on using the same dose as 600mg deca per week and 750mg test-e per week.

Is this dosage bad?? Yoo my man dont get me wrong the only reason i joined this forum is to look for advices and help. Im not trying to bug anybody. I need simple advices that will help me learn about this!

[quote]tontongg wrote:
Indeed I believe that 5/3/1 monthly periodization is for stronger dudes but you can enlighten me. I’d simply much rather do some madcow in order to get stronger at his level

By the way there is nothing wrong with the bench+incline+decline+flyes+whichever machine except that it is ridiculous

[/quote]

1. 531 advises you to go all out on the last set. This means you can add reps and thus get stronger on a weekly basis.
  2. I told him to switch to 531 after doing starting strength and then Mass Made Simple. Are you seriously telling me he won’t be strong enough for 531 after busting his ass on these for 5-10 months?

[quote]recopadof15 wrote:
You are already planning to double your dose from your 1st cycle. Don’t be a fucking moron.[/quote]

Im not planning on doubling the dose. I was actually thinking on using the same dose as 600mg deca per week and 750mg test-e per week.

Is this dosage bad?? Yoo my man dont get me wrong the only reason i joined this forum is to look for advices and help. Im not trying to bug anybody. I need simple advices that will help me learn about this!

[/quote]

don’t take drugs. You are not ready for them yet.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]tontongg wrote:

[/quote]

1. I told him to switch to 531 after doing starting strength and then Mass Made Simple. Are you seriously telling me he won’t be strong enough for 531 after busting his ass on these for 5-10 months?[/quote]

I was only reacting to the 5/3/1 bbb = beginner part. No problem with the programs’ progression you wrote

Question:

[quote]
Im just asking what would be the best way to gain mass faster[/quote]

Answer, fix this:

[quote]recopadof15 wrote:
Well my eating habits is not so good! [/quote]

I think you guys are getting trolled.

[quote]tontongg wrote:
I was only reacting to the 5/3/1 bbb = beginner part. No problem with the programs’ progression you wrote[/quote]

Why do you feel BBB is not useful for beginners?

Wrote it before
Not strong enough to do efficient 50% sets, I feel stuff like 5x5,4x8,3x10 variations are much better since you keep on adding weight when you begin
You dont base à beginners program on a 1RM, since it changes so often when you have less experience.
Also, more volume could Lead to more cheated reps.