Advice for First Mild Cycle

Hello,

Although I exercised in the past time to time, I am regularly exercising last 3 years. Now I consider to go for roids but don’t know where from to start.

My objective is to get rid of pains of my joints and improve my strength. My values:

Squat: 110kg
Front Squat: 80kg
Deadlift: 130kg
Bench press: 90kg
Strict military press: 40kg

These values are low and want to improve with a mild cure.

What can you advise?

JL

Any advice?

How old are you, how much do you weigh? After i read your post I think you are too young and weak.

I am 40, 1.80 m, 86 kg. Your assumption is partially correct. I am not young but weak.

you should wait, and make more progress naturally

maybe alter your program, do some powerlifting is very good for brute strength. you will need strong tendons so you dont get injured while training and using anabolics

[quote]tothebatcave wrote:
you should wait, and make more progress naturally[/quote]

What should I wait? I feel I am stuck with my current values.

Try a solid meal plan and a solid strength program for 1-2yrs then consider juice… Since you are 40 just look into TRT and try eating right plus good lifting… At this point running a cycle would just be a waste of money and its likely you will hurt yourself

You need more lifting experience, start looking at 5x5 routines to strengthen up. This will also cause your connective tissue in your joints to become stronger (over time). I’ve seen too many people with too little lifting experience and not enough strength go on AAS and then think just because they feel strong means they gotta lift as heavy as possible.

Well, if you’re not used to lifting heavy under natural conditions - and you go into lifting heavy while on AAS - your joints will get the short straw. Possibly tearing something or blowing something out.

I think if you put in a couple more years of programed training focusing on strength for a few months, bulking and hypertrophy for a few months - with a consistent and regular diet and training regiment (lift heavy and eat tons) you will be surprised at the results the human body can obtain when you throw a challenge like that at it.

[quote]nafnlaus wrote:
maybe alter your program, do some powerlifting is very good for brute strength. you will need strong tendons so you dont get injured while training and using anabolics[/quote]
word.

I would say at your age…Look into TRT and take a small clinical dose of DECA for joint issues…At 40 you just aren’t producing much test if any at all. Good luck and stay safe.